sure of salvation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

karine___

i got this from a website ,i hope there isn't a problem :p
it's nice :)

No matter what you do or how many times you fall, there is nothing you can do to break through and escape the love of Christ. Paul explains this clearly when he says in Romans 8:35-39, “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword… No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.” See that?! Not one thing in all creation can separate us from His love.

What makes this possible is that God loves you because of who He is, not because of what you do. Earning His love by our own efforts would be as difficult as walking on an unfrozen lake. You will sink every time because his moral standard is perfection. But when you have Jesus in your heart, and God looks at you, He sees Jesus’ perfect record covering your life. His love for you is perfect, making it impossible to escape His grasp.

G

gospelofchrist

Amen
That is so true...We can never graps the abundance of God's LOVE

R

Ramon

That was like a massage. Thank you.

E

EndlessGrace

Amen! How truly lucky are we that Christ chose us, created us, and loves us forever and ever and ever?! It's unfathomable.