Surprise How God Blesses Talented Young Singer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

J-Kay-2

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Landau is a Christian. He loves doing charity work.... He is the real deal ~
I am blessed because he came from very humble beginnings, here in WV.

JK2, once again this ladybug is flitting from post to post, keepin' you busy chasin' me!!! :) I saw the first video where he auditioned and when he started singing I was like, wow!! He sounds ALOT like Frank Sinatra!! I hope he will go far in his endeavors, and not wind up like that little girl and her brother in one of your other video posts. I wish Landau the best of luck. :)

J

J-Kay-2

JK2, once again this ladybug is flitting from post to post, keepin' you busy chasin' me!!! :) I saw the first video where he auditioned and when he started singing I was like, wow!! He sounds ALOT like Frank Sinatra!! I hope he will go far in his endeavors, and not wind up like that little girl and her brother in one of your other video posts. I wish Landau the best of luck. :)

Back up to #3... click on an hear his song he sang that won him the finals.
I think he is okay Ladybug.... He has not moved into the scene many others
have. He seems content to be here in our State and he does charity work,
PBS, and other shows .... not the big time ones. Personally I said what you
did.... Being he has not done major since 2012 I would say he chose not to
get into the Illuminati ... I do pray as you, he stays loving the Lord. I love
listening to him and I will play these two again now for my pleasure..
God bless ... as you flit from here to yonder... JK~2