Surprised!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

CamiLetsgo

Cami Let's Go... is how my Best friend calls me! *smiles*
I'm Camile.

I Love the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Born again. Search Him by having a relationship with Him.

The real challenge at this point of my life is to get rid of myself! lol :rolleyes: All Christians, I suppose fight this fight. Need the strength coming from brothers and sisters who have the same purposes in being Victorious on this dead world. Focusing the Glory that's to come.

I came here searching for christian companionship but a little skeptical about what -sort- of Christians I was going to find. What a SURPRISE I got when I entered the chat rooms and found REAL ones. People thirsty for the Lord and His knowledge.

I know everyone here are as much POWDER of the earth as I am, **smiles**, but I am really SURPRISED that most here are really sincere in their faith, REAL Christians and some are even real student of the Scriptures! ------ I'm used to those who don't read the Bible, so... :eek:

I hope to make friends here, despite my lack of assiduity.

Congratulations to the site creators and maintainers. This certainly is from our Lord's heart!!!

:p

Attachments

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
hello and welcome.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello welcome to Christian Chat.