survey says...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

LINK: Modern men prefer brains over beauty in women: study - Indian Express

Apparently men now give more consideration to a woman's brain and women give more consideration to a man's appearance.

I can't speak for the men, but I find the women's side of the study to be true. I have a great job, so a guy's income isn't a big deal for me. Though when I think about appearance, it's not so much how good looking a guy is, but how well he takes care of himself.

Disclaimer: It is a given for christians that a man's or woman's faith should be a primary factor, so let's just go ahead and state that off the bat to save time. :)

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
LINK: Modern men prefer brains over beauty in women: study - Indian Express

Apparently men now give more consideration to a woman's brain and women give more consideration to a man's appearance.

I can't speak for the men, but I find the women's side of the study to be true. I have a great job, so a guy's income isn't a big deal for me. Though when I think about appearance, it's not so much how good looking a guy is, but how well he takes care of himself.

Disclaimer: It is a given for christians that a man's or woman's faith should be a primary factor, so let's just go ahead and state that off the bat to save time. :)
I think that for well balanced stable men, the whole looks thing isn't as big a deal that some make it out to be. However, for those who aren't (and I've worked with a ton of them) it's all about what they look like and how they perform in bed, which of course we as christians won't find out until we're married.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
i want someone attractive smart and funny...

Jul 25, 2005
All I can say is that people like what they find attractive. Sometimes it is a quality others consider strange.

1still_waters

Jullianna. I LOVE your disclaimer. I know how it goes when I'm just about to make a post, and I can hear the forum contrarians/hyper-pious people ranting in my head. Knowing they're about to totally distort or hear things being said that aren't being said, simply because what I'm about to post omits something or other.

U

Ugly

I could not be with a woman i don't find physically attractive. I've tried it, and i just simply can't.
On the other foot, i can't be with a dumb woman either. I've not tried it, but ive met enough .. less than impressive, mentally, women and could not fathom the idea of being around them in a relationship. I don't even like chatting with them online.

gideon007

Jun 30, 2012
i easily get attracted with smart women, but not that geek/neird look or has an IQ equal to or surpasses Einstien because i get inferior[ed] ... lol

enough intelligence and looks is really enough with me...