survival

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shirley

if you had no money how would you survive ? id burn candles for electic ; hunt in the wild for food etc

W

wwjd_kilden

Where would you get hold of candles without money? :p

To be honest I don't think I'd do very well. The only hunting I know how to do is fishing, and nowdays you need a "fishing card" for almost everything.

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
I will hunt in the wild for food like grasshoppers, snake, and rabbit (may not be very palatable but at least it will satisfy hunger:p). Gather woods and use two rocks to create fire for cooking, warmth, and purifying water.

M

Miri

I prefer my food neatly wrapped with sell by dates etc!

Honestly if I had to grow my own food or go hunting for it, then I think would starve.
Although I suppose I could always find a nice handsome farmer to marry ;)

D

doniyah

if you had no money how would you survive ? id burn candles for electic ; hunt in the wild for food etc
... I would get a job unless this was an "game changer - resident evil" type scenario...

K

kenisyes

The saddest thing is that we all assume we would be alone. Shouldn't we, as Christians, be able to depend on the unity in the Body of Christ?

The best response is God would provide, but that defeats the purpose of the thread...

O

OFM

yup i was in the marine corp i is good too go.

M

Miri

Ok I'll have raw fish pate with a clover and oak leaf salad - you can catch the fish !!!