switcheroo

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

violakat

Jilly, YOu have Rein's and Doggy's alternate names perfect.

I thought of one for Ritter: PresidentMaker
And the new one for Green, is just a twist on his current name: MrGreen

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
ReinItIn should be "NoIDidntLieAboutMyAgeWhenISignedUpWhyDoPeopleKeepAskingMeThat". You'd have to hear her on mic to understand :).
I literally rolled on the floor laughing when I read this.

G

GreenNnice

I like him as 'nicestguy,' but, OK, how 'bout 'JCjammer
Julianna - I really like her as 'julieannie,' but, OK, how 'bout 'WarriorPrincess.'
Oncefallen - I really like 'oncefell,' but, OK, how 'bout 'wolfwatcher'
zeroturbulence - I really like 'zere,' but, OK, how 'bout 'wonderkind'
Ugly - I realy like 'Ug,' but, OK, how 'bout 'Eyore.'
Stillwaters - I really like 'stilledwater,' but how 'bout 'Jesuspolitico.'
Nautilus -I really like 'naut,' but, OK, how 'bout 'Iroc.'
snackers - I really like 'snackersmommy,' but, OK, how 'bout 'nicolewithanh'
Popclick - I really like 'pop!click.', but, OK, how bout 'faithprincess.'
Livi - I really like 'liviliving,' but, OK, how 'bout 'liviluvsjesus.'
Lightningclap - I really like 'lightnin',' ,but, OK, how 'bout 'Lightstrike.'
Jilly - I really like-wait, what did I call 'jilly,' hmm, I guess,I like her just the way she are. Oh,ok, 'jillylovesJ.'
Lilchristian - I really like 'littlechristianone,' but, OK, 'Hislittlegirl.'
Gardenbunny - I really like 'gardenhopper,' but, OK, how 'bout 'floppydigger.'
Asifinpassing - I really like 'asif,' but, OK, how 'bout 'peaceReece.'
jimjimmers - I really like 'JJ,' but, OK, how 'bout 'Jimmers4Jesus.'
Catlynn - I really like 'catty,' but, OK, how 'bout 'coolcatty.'
ViolaKat - I really like 'vkat,' but, Ok, how 'bout 'katviolinist.'
KayEm - I really like 'kayM,' but, OK, how 'bout 'bonitaseniorita.'
LizO1 - I like 'lizzytheone,' but , OK, how 'bout 'mexicanmadchen.'

Ok, sorry, if I forgot ya, and, don't worry, if I missed ya, I will gladly get ya later :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Snackersmom

May 10, 2011
haha, very funny, Mr. Green. "nicolewithanh", eyeroll. :rolleyes:.......:p

lol, just teasing you :D. Actually, my favorite, of the 5 or so that you previously came up with for me, is "Snackersboss", although it's terribly misleading, as it implies that Snackers actually respects my authority in some way, but, alas, he does not :(.

I though "PeaceReece" was good, I had almost suggested "ReecesPeaces".

I think "Bubbbles" would actually be a good name for Livi, because she's so ......bubbly! :)

Gardenbunny could be "HappyHopper", she seems to be really sweet :)

To be continued.....maybe........

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010

lol, just teasing you :D. Actually, my favorite, of the 5 or so that you previously came up with for me, is "Snackersboss", although it's terribly misleading, as it implies that Snackers actually respects my authority in some way, but, alas, he does not :(.

I think "Bubbbles" would actually be a good name for Livi, because she's so ......bubbly! :)

...oh the jokes of my childhood....but only because Snacker's said it...

G

GreenNnice

Snackersunbossyboss, yo funny, yeah, right, that snackers, kind of like my piddy, a bit unruly, at times :D

And, oh, i almost forgot but thread op asks,what other name would I give myself if not greennnice. Hmm....how 'bout 'greennsupernice : D

Last edited by a moderator:
V

violakat

Snackersunbossyboss, yo funny, yeah, right, that snackers, kind of like my piddy, a bit unruly, at times :D

And, oh, i almost forgot but thread op asks,what other name would I give myself if not greennnice. Hmm....how 'bout 'greennsupernice : D
How about something original, Mr. Green, like: Iliketorenameeveryone

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
How about this one for GardenBunny: LovedByTheKing :)?

I agree with your name for GreenNnice, ViolaKat. I haven't thought of a good one for you, but I like the names that the others have posted. Although, you often have animal references in your sig, so do you like N8chrLuvr? And speaking of Ed, he seems to think that all rabbits are lop-eared ones, so in honor of GardenBunny, I have a caption for this photo (the live rabbit is saying it to his stuffed friend):

"Um, what are you, anyway? A puppy?"

V

violakat

I agree with your name for GreenNnice, ViolaKat. I haven't thought of a good one for you, but I like the names that the others have posted. Although, you often have animal references in your sig, so do you like N8chrLuvr? And speaking of Ed, he seems to think that all rabbits are lop-eared ones, so in honor of GardenBunny, I have a caption for this photo (the live rabbit is saying it to his stuffed friend):

I like my new nic. Thx, Jilly

G

GreenNnice

'No, I'm a mutated otter ;)

G

GreenNnice

I like him as 'nicestguy,' but, OK, how 'bout 'JCjammer
Julianna - I really like her as 'julieannie,' but, OK, how 'bout 'WarriorPrincess.'
Oncefallen - I really like 'oncefell,' but, OK, how 'bout 'wolfwatcher'
zeroturbulence - I really like 'zere,' but, OK, how 'bout 'wonderkind'
Ugly - I realy like 'Ug,' but, OK, how 'bout 'Eyore.'
Stillwaters - I really like 'stilledwater,' but how 'bout 'Jesuspolitico.'
Nautilus -I really like 'naut,' but, OK, how 'bout 'Iroc.'
Popclick - I really like 'pop!click.', but, OK, how bout 'faithprincess.'
Livi - I really like 'liviliving,' but, OK, how 'bout 'liviluvsjesus.'
Lightningclap - I really like 'lightnin',' ,but, OK, how 'bout 'Lightstrike.'
Jilly - I really like-wait, what did I call 'jilly,' hmm, I guess,I like her just the way she are. Oh,ok, 'jillylovesJ.'
Lilchristian - I really like 'littlechristianone,' but, OK, 'Hislittlegirl.'
Gardenbunny - I really like 'gardenhopper,' but, OK, how 'bout 'floppydigger.'
Asifinpassing - I really like 'asif,' but, OK, how 'bout 'peaceReece.'
jimjimmers - I really like 'JJ,' but, OK, how 'bout 'Jimmers4Jesus.'
Catlynn - I really like 'catty,' but, OK, how 'bout 'coolcatty.'
ViolaKat - I really like 'vkat,' but, Ok, how 'bout 'katviolinist.'
KayEm - I really like 'kayM,' but, OK, how 'bout 'bonitaseniorita.'
LizO1 - I like 'lizzytheone,' but , OK, how 'bout 'mexicanmadchen.'

Ok, sorry, if I forgot ya, and, don't worry, if I missed ya, I will gladly get ya later :D
Okee, now that we got past the renamings to please, milady, jilly's request, we must now continue with the 'why' do I name you what I do. Brace yourself, I think, this is going to be longer than you think.... :D

I will boldface purple allWAIT,WHAT kind of choice is that. Green, baby, green. Every 'other'is a slow burn in comparison :D Ah, my Christ peeps, how do you still put up with me I do not know, but, I know this, I pray God bless you all, I enjoy most often, excellently, enjoying your posts especially bill and ted's. Ha, JK, but, yes, they put me and He in me on most excellent posting adventures these last couple years on God's great site with fantabulous moderators led by one Godly, RoboticOperative. :)
__________()___________

Julianna - I really like her as 'julieannie,' but, OK, how 'bout 'WarriorPrincess.' Powerful content from a flaming, red gal. Her real nic of mine is because I love The spirit of little orphan annie and see that in julianna, and, jule is because of actress 'julianna moore' whom I happen to think julianna looks like
Oncefallen - I really like 'oncefell,' but, OK, how 'bout 'wolfwatcher' He has the eyes of a wolf, and, excellent discretionary judgment, which is all 'wolf.' 'Oncefell'because of christianity, we ALL are once fallen but in Christ we are no longer, we''ve been raised .
zeroturbulence - I really like 'zere,' but, OK, how 'bout 'wonderkind' Zere is kind of a superhero dude on here, I think he brings a lot of worldly wisdom, secularness, of Christ, with understanding, and, wonder.
Ugly - I realy like 'Ug,' but, OK, how 'bout 'Eyore.' Eyore, from Winnie The Poo, is always speaking in a downcast voice, but its good to listen because in His heeding is wisdom, hidden Christ. Ug, I just like it.
Stillwaters - I really like 'stilledwater,' but how 'bout 'Jesuspolitico.' Outspoken political thoughts, and, as Jesus would believe, not the dem./repub. meaning but The speaking controversial with control. 'stilledwaters' because he makes pertinent, timely threads to make us all realize that understanding each other for who.we are and in Love is important, the timing is exquisite of these peace-making threads.
Nautilus -I really like 'naut,' but, OK, how 'bout 'Iroc.' Said he enjoys all kinds music, therefore, he rocks, and, IF you ever seen 'King Kong,' iroc is a pyterdactyl bird, prehistoric, shrieking power. Naut, i like it.
snackers - I really like 'snackersmommy,' but, OK, how 'bout 'nicolewithanh' nicole told me this,one time,ooops, (h)i , nic . And snackersmommy because she is in charge of a beautiful creation she made.
Popclick - I really like 'pop!click.', but, OK, how bout 'faithprincess.' She said something about 'measure of faith' that let me know she could argue biblically with aplomb. Pop.click. , just punctuating her name.
Livi - I really like 'liviliving,' but, OK, how 'bout 'liviluvsjesus.' Idk, she is lively, like nichole said, but just The alliteration of it and since 4-letter word is 'livi,' then 'luvs' makes sense FOR the 2nd word. Jesus? Yeah
Lightningclap - I really like 'lightnin',' ,but, OK, how 'bout 'Lightstrike.' He speaks with a striking flash
brilliance of asking great questions for he and others to understand The Light better. Lightnin' fast thinker
Jilly is a great witness servant girl greeter on c.c. and her name let's everyone who meets her see her heart after God
Lilchristian - I really like 'littlechristianone,' but, OK, 'Hislittlegirl.' Just shows a lot of intelligence for a young'un , she speajs with olders with ease and staunch evidence of a life after more and more of Him
Gardenbunny - I really like 'gardenhopper,' but, OK, how 'bout 'floppydigger.' Floppy bunny and a common term is 'go dig in the garden.' Gardenhopper is just her name with a 'hop' twist.
Asifinpassing - I really like 'asif,' but, OK, how 'bout 'peaceReece.' Fun-loving guy, I know he teaches youth, pastoring them, so, easily I see him, saying, 'peace,' and majing it among teens too. Asif is um, yea, I guess, maybe refers to 'as if you thought u don't matter, his beagle pointing says, 'You are awesome.'
jimjimmers - I really like 'JJ,' but, OK, how 'bout 'Jimmers4Jesus.' Just is a positive fellow, like would be holding a picket sign up,, saying, 'Be For Jesus, before (Him), there was no hope, before there is no hope.'
Catlynn - I really like 'catty,' but, OK, how 'bout 'coolcatty. Just one cool cat she is, missionary kid, she knows where she's been and she's been going with Jesus, accepting no one less ever since.'
ViolaKat - I really like 'vkat,' but, Ok, how 'bout 'katviolinist.' Doesn't kath look like a violinist to you? Vkat is her name, cat avatar, she is a violin teacher and viola too or well, yes, zee girl is 'vkat' to me.
KayEm - I really like 'kayM,' but, OK, how 'bout 'bonitaseniorita.' A beautiful mexicano girl, who loves Jesus, I should have added, 'Hisbonitaseniorita.' kayM, just transposing letters, and 'em' spells 'm.'
LizO1 - I like 'lizzytheone,' but , OK, how 'bout 'mexicanmadchen.' Mexico german girl, idk, I will change lizzytheone's to 'HonesttoGod,' ,I say 'lizzytheone' because of 'liz' and 'O1' spells 'one' to me.

Adding: liamson - Liam is 'liamsON,' because he is on target and socially acquiesced and understood on c.c. and most say, yes, right on, I see that, it's deep, but I get it.' . RealLove would be my new nic for him, he,wants a girl who is honest and tells all--'is real,' I think, is,how he would put it. And, in all his psychology graspings, he has most firmly grabbing onto God and His Love.

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
I have a few more names :).

Livi should be LovelyLivi; she always seems so sweet :).

Timofree and Snackersmom, you both have very fitting names :). For some reason the name TheezClozDuMatch would also work for Timothy, but it's hard to explain why....:)
For some reason, Jasper fits MrHonest. I'm not sure why, Randy :).

JimJimmers, Oncefallen said at least once in the chat room that it was blinging him when someone used your name, since his name is Jim. To make it easier on him, I think you should change your screen name to OnceAgainANewGuyIsHere :D.

GraceReborn has a name that fits very well, judging from the few posts of hers that I've seen. If we want to give her a new name so that she feels included in this thread, how about GraceLovesJesus or, for a more fun name, NuShooz :)? Or, NewRescue, since her profile says that she was saved at the beginning of the year, if I remember correctly. What do you think, Grace :)?

Could WWJDKilden simply be Astrid? I just checked, and that name is available :). Great English skills, by the way. I know, I know; nearly all young Europeans are great at English :).

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Okay, for Adekruif I think that a good nickname is "Ramen" for his often-eaten dinner choice =D! The only thing is that he's only one person, so the moniker shouldn't have the plural "men" in it. I suppose Raman should be better; only one guy mentioned there :).

I think that Stilly's real name should be James, except that people would shorten it to "Jimmy", which is just wrong. Oh, change his screenname? Nah, Stilly works just fine :). Though, I suppose "Merciless_Teaser" would also work, hehe :). How many sisters do you have anyway, Stilly? You seem to have gotten an awful lot of practice harassing people. In a good way, of course :).

I don't really like the name I gave NiceGuyJ. Instead of Rainman, which is, after all, the name of a "special" person, how about SteySeyf? It just works, and I hate to have everyone take the original name the wrong way :).

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
OOOPPPSSS!!!!! Sorry, Jim :D. You never go by "James" here, so I didn't even think of that for some reason. JimJimmers, it wasn't directed at you, either. Oncefallen, I think you said that you have one sister? You're a teaser too, so I assume that you've had some good practice =D.