Taking a stand

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nonicknametouse

It saddened me to hear that a member left this chat site because he did not like the judging that was going on and the conversations not being focused on the Lord. I know there are many that leave, he happened to anounce it. So it bothered me all night and decided to try to do something about it. The enemy will do all he can to disrupt and destroy this site, take focus off the Lord and cause people to get discouraged to the point of leaving. There are so many people all over the world that need to know the Lord and fellowship with other Christians. They are spiritually lonley and this is their only form of comunication. I understand anyone can get on this, so I think we all need to get together and pray to Almighty God to protect it and use it for His glory. I refuse to answer rediculous questions that mockes God or can't be answered. People seem to have their own agendas and not God's plan for their life. I also understand that Christians are in different places spiritually , but is no excuse for abusing this site. I also know there are mediators on this site who watch what goes on, but we all have an obligation to God to keep this site clean. So who wants to take a stand as believers for God's truth. God bless you!