Taking drawing requests!

• Thread starter Live_Love_Believe
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Live_Love_Believe

Hey!
I'm looking to expand my drawing skills, so I'm accepting requests to draw pictures!
It can take me a while to get to each drawing, but i'll post a picture once I've completed it. I estimate a week a drawing average gives a wide margin of time, I dont think it will take that long though.
I take color and grayscale requests, I mainly draw with pencil, but I sometimes use pens to overdraw pencil, but I have not started with marker drawing.
Most of my art is traditional style, I've never done a lot with Anime, or cartoon art but I'll do my best if that's what you want! include a base-image if you can at all to help me see what I'm drawing. I do Portraits as well
If you want to do some requests, feel free to offer your drawing skills as well!

Let the requests begin!

PS, you can see some of my work so far in this album:
http://christianchat.com/album.php?albumid=7970

F

ForeverHis42

I think it would be cool if you drew a jaguar on a branch with its tail hanging down as it gets ready to pounce on something below :D

yr drawings r really cool, i could never do anything like that. the dragon and buck r my favorites :D

V

valerie

hmm. do you think you can draw a portrait of me in my camouflage uniform? well,ive been trying to upload the photo here but i guess i just dont have the skills yet.
so if that portrait isnt possible, can i request a drawing of a girl on top of a rainbow? (seated). :)
thanks! GOD Bless you more!

L

Live_Love_Believe

@ valerie and foreverhis42, would you like those pictures done in color or grayscale?

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
Your artwork looks great. I'm currently drawing a city using two-point perspective. It's not too difficult, you just need a ruler, pencil, and sketchbook, and a lot of time and patience.
Can you draw a landscape with trees, river, birds, mountains, etc., in color? Thanks! :)

F

ForeverHis42

@ valerie and foreverhis42, would you like those pictures done in color or grayscale?
i think whichever one works best for u is fine. i dont really care that much about the color.

V

valerie

if it's the portrait, id love it in grayscale. but if it's the rainbow thing, of course it'll be best with colors :)
thanks!

L

Live_Love_Believe

Jaguar on branch ~ In progress

• Greyscale

Girl on rainbow ~ Pending

• Color

Camouflage portrait ~ Pending

• Greyscale

Landscape ~ Pending

• Color

D

DancerGirl

Hi could you draw a wolf howling at the moon? grayscale if able

L

Live_Love_Believe

Jaguar on branch ~ In progress

• Greyscale

• Color

• Greyscale

Landscape ~ in progress

• Color

Wolf howling at moon ~ Pending

• Greyscale

Jul 25, 2012
Do Wolverine from X-men. It doesn't matter what costume or how you pose him. I wouldn't mind seeing your rendition of him. Thanks.

Do a colored version to keep the challenge up.

Last edited:
L

Live_Love_Believe

Jaguar ~ Completed, pending image capture and posting

• Greyscale

• Color

• Greyscale

Landscape ~ Completed, pending image capture and posting
  • Color

• Greyscale

Wolverine ~ Pending

• Color

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
Jaguar ~ Completed, pending image capture and posting

• Greyscale

• Color

• Greyscale

Landscape~ Completed, pending image capture and posting
  • Color

• Greyscale

Wolverine ~ Pending

• Color
Sweet! Can't wait to see it! :)

SpySat1

Sep 19, 2009
Wolverine & Squirrel Girl (Both from Marvel Comics) facing off about to get into a fight! :D Thank You in Advanced! Start with the pencils and we'll see if we should continue towards the coloring. Please Private Message me when it's ready for viewing. Thank you.

framester

Jan 4, 2010
Pls draw me Ninja Turtles eating pizza with Master Splinter doing the pie slicing - Ninja Master style!
:)
Thanks.

L

Live_Love_Believe

http://christianchat.com/album.php?albumid=7970

Sorry it took so long everyone, had a bunch of stuff going. i'll get the landscape up, it was too big for the scanner and i need batteries for my good camera, hopefully i'll get that up sometime this week for you though!!

the next ones will follow shortly, ive been terribly busy, and havent had time to do much drawing lately, but i promise i'll get to them soon!

L

Live_Love_Believe

Jaguar ~ Posted

• Greyscale

Girl on rainbow ~ In progress

• Color

• Greyscale

Landscape~ Completed, pending image capture and posting
  • Color

Wolf howling at moon ~ In progress

• Greyscale