Talking/Walking in Your Sleep

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
[h=1]I sleep talk often but only when I'm stress. :p[/h]

Aug 2, 2009
I can't resist posting this any longer. :)

[video=youtube;MGEo-FIXdo0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGEo-FIXdo0[/video]

I

iTOREtheSKY

lolz zero....that was just eatin' away at ya' huh? :)

I

iTOREtheSKY

You do realize I'm gonna have this song in my head all day now right? lol Thanks for that bro. Srsly...now how can I replay you? LOLz

PANCAKES

Apr 26, 2009
Yeah, I have this strange bruise and some cuts on my hand when I woke up....So I figured I sleep walk and was doing arts and crafts or something. Strange because I don't like arts and crafts...

K

kessy001

Often times i smile in my sleep. once or twice i actually laughed out loud. My mum quickly woke me up, curious to know what was so funny in my sleep!:D. ...she spoilt the fun.

I

iTOREtheSKY

My doctor wants me to go to a sleep clinic & get tested for various things because I only sleep 2-3 hours a night. This has been ongoing now for 10 years. Apparently my oxygen level many times is like in the 70's & 80's,which I guess is not good. I told her I am secretly dying & the medical community can't help me. LOL

J

jerusalem

this brings back memories like when my hair was long like that

O

OceanGrl

My doctor wants me to go to a sleep clinic & get tested for various things because I only sleep 2-3 hours a night. This has been ongoing now for 10 years. Apparently my oxygen level many times is like in the 70's & 80's,which I guess is not good. I told her I am secretly dying & the medical community can't help me. LOL
You probably have sleep apnea and need to get that machine thingy. The same thing happened with my dad, and the sleep study showed he had sleep apnea.

I

iTOREtheSKY

You probably have sleep apnea and need to get that machine thingy. The same thing happened with my dad, and the sleep study showed he had sleep apnea.
They can take their sleep apnea & stick it up their buns..I'm not gonna get hooked up to some machine like Darth Vader unless they give me a lightsaber and/or I get some Sith training pronto! I know I snore,but not that badly..I don't stop breathing. My oxygen level goes up to normal if I'm doing stuff,it's only when I'm relaxed. Unlike when I come to CC. LOL

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
I talk in my sleep. I once choked my husband while I was sleeping, he was a little nervous after that. I used to sleep walk, when I was child my parents moved me from a downstairs bedroom to a bedroom next to there's so they would hopefully wake up if I was sleepwalking. I haven't done it in years and I'm glad, kinda scary when you think about it.

Last edited:

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
Apparently I scratch my neck, shoulders, and stomach while I sleep. At least one day a week I wake up with scratches. The scratches are so deep and visible that a few years ago a girlfriend I had at the time asked me if I was "fooling around" on her with another woman. It wasn't easy to explain to her that I made those marks myself, as opposed to some Amazon woman trying to rip me apart - lol.

Aug 2, 2009
Do you exercise iTore? Exercise really helps with sleep problems. Its a lot cheaper than any medical treatment too. Ok, I'll shut up now before the little health and wellness counselor in me starts babbling.

I

iTOREtheSKY

Nah...not so much anymore. I used to walk everywhere but not so much anymore. That's a good idea though...maybe that might help a bit. I really messed up my back some time ago & sometimes it really acts up on me. I still do lot's of stretching & muscle strengthening,but as far as a full on exercise routine,nadda. It prob. doesn't help that I drink coffee & eat only once a day on average. If it weren't for all the cranberry juice I drink & water,I'd prob. be dead. LOLz

Aug 2, 2009
Nah...not so much anymore. I used to walk everywhere but not so much anymore. That's a good idea though...maybe that might help a bit. I really messed up my back some time ago & sometimes it really acts up on me. I still do lot's of stretching & muscle strengthening,but as far as a full on exercise routine,nadda. It prob. doesn't help that I drink coffee & eat only once a day on average. If it weren't for all the cranberry juice I drink & water,I'd prob. be dead. LOLz
Oh I'm sorry about your back. If you can still do some kind of aerobic activity like walking for 20 minutes a day, that could be enough to help. Exercise hits the two things that usually cause sleep problems - stress and anxiety/worry, which is why its so effective. If you can't exercise, you might want to try learning meditation and relaxation techniques (youtube is a great learning resource for that). They can also help a lot with sleep. Anything's better than taking prescription meds or getting labwork done, etc.. There's also melatonin which comes in pills, but you've probably already heard of that. I hope you can find a natural solution that helps. God bless.

Last edited:
I

iTOREtheSKY

Yeah once I start back full time at work again I'll be getting in a lot more walking,as we have a 4 story building & on my break I am usually so stiff from sitting at my cubical,I'll go hop on the treadmill in the exercise room or walk around the building harassing fellow co-workers on the other floors. LOL Yeah..I'm not into prescription drugs...besides,my tolerance is so high when it comes to drugs & alcohol that it would have to be a damaging amount to do much of anything. One reason I never take tylenol or aspirin,because it takes like 5 or 6 to even touch a headache...I just pray & get a cold cloth for my eyes if it gets that bad. Sometimes I hang over the edge of my bed upside down..that's very relaxing...lol I fell asleep like that once...needless to say my neck was really sore after that. Good thing it was only for like 20 minutes. I dunno how bats do it. lolz

C

christiancollegegirl

Apparently I used to walk in my sleep. My mom says she caught me three times in one night going out the door. One time I made it to the gate and was opening it to walk out to the street. I was about 5 I think and don't remember that at all.