Tan me hide when I'm dead Fred

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
My wife and I are looking at burial plots. She wants the expensive one up on the hill with the great view; since we're not going to be there and no one's likely to visit I'm plenty happy with the one in the vale at half the cost. Your thoughts?

Bonus points for the one who can tell me where the post title comes from (without Googling it!)

K

kenisyes

I didn't think anyone else ever heard Rolf Harris' "Tie Me Kangaroo Down". Can you tell me what you can't do in a buffalo herd? Or what king's ladies were just passing by, and you can't take a picture of the "fascinating witches who sew simulated stitches in the britches of boys who put the powder on the noses of the faces of the ladies of the harem the court" of?

At my website, in my tribute to my wife, I give the location I scattered her ashes, and suggest our former friends and ministry partners take a little jog over that way as they are flying up through the air to meet Jesus, so we can meet on the way up.

Either your grave or the scattering of ashes is better than where that tanned hide ends up.

J

Jenjoy

I plan on being cremated. I honestly have no concern what happens to my ashes, I will let my family decide.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

when i die I don't want to be buried, im claustrophobic. I would like to be propped up by a stick out in the open.

Im totally serious

J

Jenjoy

like me say that again, as long as they don't have them put into jewelry, I find that creepy. Personally I think I it would be fun to have them shot out of a cannon.

U

Ugly

Long as they harvest my organs for donation, after that i don't care what they do. I'm dead.