Target? Nope!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I signed it. Seriously, they need to create a transgender bathroom separately. There are too many predators out there who have no conscience to allow any man into a woman's public bathroom.

Let's not forget, this policy applies to dressing rooms as well. I think they desrve a phone call in addition to signing the pledge.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I wouldn't go there if I was married and had children. Then it's a safety issue.

Aug 2, 2009
Well you got 3 choices to make Zero.

1. You can be a heretic and shop at target.

2. You can be a Christian and boycott target

3. You can be a smart Christian/good parent and just take your kids to the bathroom wherever you go. When did people stop doing this? My mom wouldn't even let me fart in private till I was like 13, 180 lbs, and 6'0"

Here's an even better idea. Hire returning vets to be security at public bathrooms.
I don't have any kids. I just don't like shopping at walmart.

Anyway, in Japan the public restrooms have always been unisex (both men and women use the same restroom) so the concept doesn't really bother me. The stalls are all private of course, but outside the stalls people are all fully clothed and just washing hands (hopefully they wash them). Women are just gonna have to hope the seat is down when they go in... :rolleyes:

Feb 7, 2015
I personally haven't liked Walmart for years. They don't take care of their employee's, pay the least amount for a wage making many of their employees have to go and get food stamps.

While I don't really want a man in the ladies room if they wanted to make a separate bathroom for their business then so be it...

I also have been know to use a man's restroom when the lines are long to the ladies room - usually a single facility. If no men are in it daughter would guard the door and we speedily use the facility and leave....I hate long lines....this probably makes me a black sheep ..... I really had to go I didn't feel like a man that day I promise...
I dunno................... and to think, ...... aw, nevermind. LOL

(you DO know I can resist this one day in the future.) Speaking of that, Sue's laid up right now, but we need to get together someday soon.

Feb 7, 2015

(you DO know I can resist this one day in the future.) Speaking of that, Sue's laid up right now, but we need to get together someday soon.
(I meant, "can't" resist...) LOL

B

BrotherJustin

Step it up a notch--boycott consumerism.

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
My mom wouldn't even let me fart in private till I was like 13, 180 lbs, and 6'0".
I'm imagining your mom saying, "Bushido800! Go do that in public! You know better than that!"

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013

Hope she gets better soon prayers for her.....Yes, this Blond breaks rules on occasion....I must say though men's rooms are not so clean.....better than finding a bush though....lol

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Just shoot me I'm still shopping at Target although not so much anymore since I am not getting my medicine there.... We have new insurance so not sure where it's o.k. to get meds yet...

I mean really voting for Trump this election is worse... from a Christian standpoint....IMO....

Plus if a man did something wrong in the bathroom....I'd press charges....and eventually they probably will make them their own bathroom everywhere since the world is moving in that direction. I don't agree with any of that sex change stuff.....who am I?

Last edited:
M

MollyConnor

Yea lol
You must please forgive me...
In a world of violent criminals that should be put away...
I worry little about the future of a department store...or who is caught shopping there
I'm so sorry
But it's true! Lol
Sorry :)
This is not about the future of a department store!
This is about the future of America's children and their safety.
And just because there are criminals in the world, it doesn't mean we need to stop bringing attention to other problems. Our brains can handle more than one problem at a time...

Last edited:
M

MollyConnor

I don't have any kids. I just don't like shopping at walmart.

Anyway, in Japan the public restrooms have always been unisex (both men and women use the same restroom) so the concept doesn't really bother me. The stalls are all private of course, but outside the stalls people are all fully clothed and just washing hands (hopefully they wash them). Women are just gonna have to hope the seat is down when they go in... :rolleyes:
It bothers me because the bathrooms have gaps where the hinges for the door are. Meaning a perv can easily go in there and peep at women or children.

Apr 22, 2016
It bothers me because the bathrooms have gaps where the hinges for the door are. Meaning a perv can easily go in there and peep at women or children.

I rarely use public bathrooms because they gross me out and I will literally wait hours to go on my own thrown:))) but when I do I look through those holes myself to make sure no one is trying to look at me!! lol

Born_Again

Nov 15, 2014
Molly, just do this...

When you are in there, start making terrible noises and complaining about what you ate the night before. LOL If that doesn't work.. Bring pepper spray and point it at the gaps in the stalls LOL

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
I think Kroger has the right idea about this...

kroger-bathroom-athens.jpg

Provided it's a third bathroom and doesn't replace the men's/women's rooms