Tea Party Called Bald Faced Racists

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013

Members of the tea party movement are “screw-loosers” who range from “sort of a generic racism” to “bald-faced racists,” and they tend to become further more racist the further the longer they associate with tea party ideas. Such was the message of a speaker on the first day of this year’s White…

The Daily Caller

EXCERPT:
During the question-and-answer period, a woman asked: “What is, like, an African-American tea party member? How could there be one?”

Zeskind said he doesn’t know “how people could do it” but compared black people who support limited government and gun rights to “Jewish kluxers.”

Zeskind repeatedly referred to black people as “black folks.” He bizarrely suggested that “black folks” didn’t know about the tea party movement when it began because it wasn’t a topic of discussion “at the barber shop.”

Not for nothing, but saying that Black Americans ONLY know what they learn at the “barber shop” seems just a wee bit racists doesn’t it?

K

kaylagrl

Members of the tea party movement are “screw-loosers” who range from “sort of a generic racism” to “bald-faced racists,” and they tend to become further more racist the further the longer they associate with tea party ideas. Such was the message of a speaker on the first day of this year’s White…

The Daily Caller

EXCERPT:
During the question-and-answer period, a woman asked: “What is, like, an African-American tea party member? How could there be one?”

Zeskind said he doesn’t know “how people could do it” but compared black people who support limited government and gun rights to “Jewish kluxers.”

Zeskind repeatedly referred to black people as “black folks.” He bizarrely suggested that “black folks” didn’t know about the tea party movement when it began because it wasn’t a topic of discussion “at the barber shop.”

Not for nothing, but saying that Black Americans ONLY know what they learn at the “barber shop” seems just a wee bit racists doesn’t it?

Googled him,yep he looks like an idiot.What nonsense!!

V

Viligant_Warrior

Zeskind and Jonathan Gruber ought to start a consulting firm. The Kool-Aid drinkers would make them rich.

Dec 1, 2014
I look forward to seeing the cosmic smackdown these hate-filled race-baiters are going to receive.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I prefer decaf coffee to tea so I ain't going to be part of no tea party.....

V

Viligant_Warrior

You're right the Blond is the only hope for a lot of things.....She could solve a lot of problems....lol
Uh ... I meant the Tea Party, not "the Blond." The only blonde I consider a "hope" is the one who wears my ring and bears my last name. No offense.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
People who are affiliated with local tea party groups are, perhaps, the least racist people I have ever met. The most racist? That award goes to union activists.

V

Viligant_Warrior

People who are affiliated with local tea party groups are, perhaps, the least racist people I have ever met. The most racist? That award goes to union activists.
My vote would be for the protestors in Ferguson and their clones nationwide.