Tears

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

honey52

Can't stop these tears, need prayer to open my friend's eyes to the love we used to have. If it weren't for Hell and my little grandbabies I would just leave this earth. Really need prayer. Bless Honey52

W

wwjd_kilden

Lord, mender of body, spririt and soul, I ask that you show your wisdom and love to this woman. Amen

E

Emmie

Stay strong Honey. I will pray for you. Hoping everything is mended between you and your friend soon.

Keenen

Apr 20, 2012
l.facebook.com
Keep showing love to your friend. Do not stop praying until it happens. Praise and thank God for answering your prayer even if you do not see results. God is working to solve your problems. He will take you tears and turn them into joy. Keep your faith in him and he will guide you. :)

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Don't give up, just hold on and seek your strength from God. Its not over, the best is yet to come, God will make all things beautiful again. I will be praying. God bless

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs, praying in Jesus for all you ask and your friend's salvation.

God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

You have taken account of my wanderings;Put my tears in Your bottle.
Are they not in Your book? Psalm56:8

I will be praying, honey! ~ellie

S

shekaniah

Praying with an understanding heart...
God bless you and keep you!