Teen Bible Trivia Here!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Live_Love_Believe

Eliab, Abinadab, Shimma, Nethaneel, Raddai, Ozem, and David

I use biblegateway to navigate the scriptures, its much quicker that way. sometimes i find info like that on other sites too as i search, extra history that doesnt appear in the bible but is recorded in other writings from those time periods that were discovered.

E

EnaGoguette

Eliab, Abinadab, Shimma, Nethaneel, Raddai, Ozem, and David

I use biblegateway to navigate the scriptures, its much quicker that way. sometimes i find info like that on other sites too as i search, extra history that doesnt appear in the bible but is recorded in other writings from those time periods that were discovered.
1) Ok, brother in Christ, i think you got it right, I'm hoping you used your Bible...
And 2) Oh... Cool, amazing bro, you're going all out with it... I'm proud of you buddy, God bless you greatly!! Awesome... Ummm... So what's ur question, you clearly didn't state... lol:rolleyes::p

L

Live_Love_Believe

Name the 12 apostles original names, and their surnames that Jesus gave some of them.

E

EnaGoguette

Name the 12 apostles original names, and their surnames that Jesus gave some of them.
Uhhhh... That's not a easy one... O.k.
A: Name of the 12 apostles orginal names:
1) Peter Simon Peter (son of John); Jesus called him "Peter", "rock", and "Satan" after he tried to make Jesus reject the cross.
2) John (son of Zebedee); James's brother; Jesus referred to as " the disciple I loved". Referred both him and James as the "Sons of Thunder".
3) James (son of Zebedee); both him and his brother are called the "Sons of Thunder".
4) Andrew (Peter's brother); not included.
5) Philip not included; but he was told that in order to know the Father, he must know Jesus (Him).
6) Thomas (the Twin) not included.
7) Bartholomew also known as "Nathanael"; called him "a true son of Israel" and "honest man".
8) Matthew (Levi); was called to be a disciple.
9) James [Son of Alphaeus] not included or unknown.
10) Simon [the Zealot ; Zealot meaning someone zealous for the Jewish law.] Unknown.
11) Judas [Son of James] Also known as "Thaddaeus"; unknown.
12) Matthias
Found in Acts 1:13,26; and of course, the Gospels.
Sorry if I got it wrong...:eek:

Q: Who were the patriots of Israel, or the sons of Jacob, and their listed mother?

L

Live_Love_Believe

Matthew Mark Luke
Simon, called Peter Simon, surnamed Peter Simon, who he named Peter Andrew, his brother Andrew Andrew, his brother James, son of Zebedee James, son of Zebedee James John, his brother John the brother of James (called Boanerges) John Philip Philip Philip Bartholomew Bartholomew Bartholomew Thomas Thomas Thomas Matthew, the tax collector Matthew Matthew James, son of Alphaeus James, son of Alphaeus James, son of Alphaeus Thaddeus (also called Lebbaeus) Thaddeus Judas the son of James Simon the Cananaean Simon the Cananaean Simon the Zealot Judas Iscariot Judas Iscariot Judas Iscariot
You did very good, I just included this list to reinforce the names.

Jacob had twelve sons and at least one daughter by his two wives, Leah and Rachel, and by their female slaves Bilhah and Zilpah.

The children named in Genesis were:

1. Reuben
  2. Simeon
  3. Levi
  4. Judah
  5. Dan
  6. Naphtali
  7. Gad
  8. Asher
  9. Issachar
  10. Zebulun
  11. Joseph
  12. Benjamin
  13. (daughter) Dinah

E

EnaGoguette

Matthew Mark Luke

Simon, called Peter Simon, surnamed Peter Simon, who he named Peter Andrew, his brother Andrew Andrew, his brother James, son of Zebedee James, son of Zebedee James John, his brother John the brother of James (called Boanerges) John Philip Philip Philip Bartholomew Bartholomew Bartholomew Thomas Thomas Thomas Matthew, the tax collector Matthew Matthew James, son of Alphaeus James, son of Alphaeus James, son of Alphaeus Thaddeus (also called Lebbaeus) Thaddeus Judas the son of James Simon the Cananaean Simon the Cananaean Simon the Zealot Judas Iscariot Judas Iscariot Judas Iscariot
You did very good, I just included this list to reinforce the names.

Jacob had twelve sons and at least one daughter by his two wives, Leah and Rachel, and by their female slaves Bilhah and Zilpah.

The children named in Genesis were:

1. Reuben
  2. Simeon
  3. Levi
  4. Judah
  5. Dan
  6. Naphtali
  7. Gad
  8. Asher
  9. Issachar
  10. Zebulun
  11. Joseph
  12. Benjamin
  13. (daughter) Dinah
Thx bro in Christ; Glory to God, I'm nothing, but where's your question??:p:D

E

EnaGoguette

For any awesome christian who wants to participate...

Q: Who was Ishmael, exactly? Try to include your reference, and of course the answer...

HAVE FUN, AND REMEMEBER, ENCOURAGE ONE ANOTHER!!:)
GOD BLESS YOU ALL...
PEACE REMAIN WITH YOU...