teenage love?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

hope36523

I just caught on to your profile are you being truthful on who you are

R

Richie_2uk

People are still replying like this is legit.... should we tell them it's probably not?? ;)
Nodmyheadlikeyeah, Nahh Let them work it out for themselves, they will, you watch and see. just give them a little time, LOL

R

Richie_2uk

I just caught on to your profile are you being truthful on who you are
Well he has been on few times and still no response back from him since he has been ratted out. lol So take this thread as you will.

R

Rickee

My 17 year old son is dating a 15 yr olcd.for the past 7 months.she is not saved...he is and we are..she is very world and very possessive of my son, MY HUSBAND AND I BOTH ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS RELATIONSHIP.
recently I saw an advertisement of the sexual explicit nature on her FacebooK PAGE..kUST ANOTHER REASON WHY WE WANT THEM TO PART WAYS ..WHAT WOULD U DO? ITS BEEN 7 MONTHS..:(
First, realize she is an Unsaved Sinner at the moment. Look beyond her sins and shortcomings, and all of you encourage her to come with you to Church.

Maybe if she sees how it is, and sees other young people acting Godly, and partiipating she may have enough conviction to surrender her present state to a better life....try it, encourage her...do' nt push her.
I can fully understand your concern with her and your son. Just continue to pray about it, invite her to join your family...give it a chance first..

R

Richie_2uk

ermm ok, NodMyHeadLikeYeah I think its time to tell them, Feel free to, I leave that task with you. lol

U

Ugly

Does anyone realize(besides Nod and Richie) that the original poster is a 26 year old MALE who talks about having a HUSBAND and a 17 year old child? Perhaps consider this before anyone else responds?

M

MissCris

Does anyone realize(besides Nod and Richie) that the original poster is a 26 year old MALE who talks about having a HUSBAND and a 17 year old child? Perhaps consider this before anyone else responds?
*gasp* But everything on CC is totally legit! It HAS to be!!

So probably what's going on here is that this man's husband has a 17 year old child from a previous marriage. Of course. Naturally.

:rolleyes:

R

Rickee

Yes, I just caught on to this myself....delete his account all Wecan do..