telemarkters

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Relena7

I don't answer the phone unless I recognize the number on the caller ID.

If the number is blocked then I know if it's someone I know and it's important they'll leave a message.

I hate phones.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
You know what would be hillarous??? The next time you get a call from a telemarketer, say...''You sound sexy. What are you wearing?'' I bet they would hang up pretty quick...:p

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
I tell them I'm interested but really busy, and do they have a home number I can call them later at to discuss it. I push the home number thing, which they resist, and then finally I'll ask "so it's ok for you to call me at home to sell me something, but I can't call you at home to buy it?" They usually hang up at that point.