Terrible Experience

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheJesusFreak

I had a terrible experience Sunday like 30 mins before youth group.

I was on there and one of my "friends" randomly asked me. "Are you gay? No offense?"

Then I was like No way.

She said that one of her friends thought I was pretty and I have a good fashion sence, that he was gay, and that he was black so he had a big ******.

I was like NO WAY I do not beleive in that. I beleive we should love gays but being gay is a sin.

And then she kept going on and on after I had said no.

Then it got to me saying

NO WAY I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN
EVER
EVER
EVER

Then the dude got on her chat and like said "Oh I can make you happy with hot, steamy, *****"

Then I got off and felt terrible.

I told my mom and we went to her house (we had known her and her mom and sister from before)

And my mom did all the talking to her while I just stared at the ground and bawled.

The girl kept saying "Well I was just asking for my friend" "I didnt write that he did!" and said that he wasnt there any more

Well I have felt utterly replused and have been really paranoid and sad for the past couple of days but I am getting better.

The creepy thing is I had no idea who that dude was but he had known that stuff about me.

I would still find it utterly replusive if it was a girl saying those things but in a different manner.

Of course you think life is going fine and then something has to ruin it

T

TheJesusFreak

We are gonna see if we can talk to the girls mom and some lady told us that we should report them to the police.

I mean it WAS kinda harrasment because I had kept saying NO like a lot.

Just pray for me and such.

Aug 2, 2009
Sounds like they were bullying you. I used to get bullied too. They knew you weren't gay, they were just having fun making you upset. I know it sucks. Next time, just block them or put them on ignore. They're just looking for someone to mess with and you happened to be around. They're just very immature and you should probably avoid them from now on, except maybe if they apologize for what they did.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
yeah i'll pray for you. For this week i advise you to spend more time reading the word and in prayer, coz to me, the devil is trying to change you in one way or another by exposing you to such. God bless

Jan 18, 2011
What makes you think she didn't just make this guy up to mess with you? You have no idea who he was but he knew stuff about you ... if she made him up, "he" would know plenty about you, wouldn't he? This was over a chat program, right, so she can make up anything she wants. Not sure why you didn't think of this.

T

TheJesusFreak

I have thought of that. But we actually went to her house and she was telling us the same story.

J

Jesusfan2

I am praying for you, Brother. Just remember that JEsus is always with you. And He only knows truth :)
BE happy :D
God bless you :)