Test results. Please pray

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Gigi2419

Please pray for me and my husband. We had news that I have and increased risk that the baby I'm carrying as Down's syndrome. Please pray that the test will be ok and we get the all clear. Also pray that the doctors who do the test will have a clear view and be safe with us. Bless us all with your grace lord. Pray that all is well so we can complete our family and take the stresses away from us.

Thank you.
God bless

A

AmberGardner

God bless, will be praying for you!! Down syndrome kids are so cute!! And friendly!! lol I recall standing in the hallway at the doctors when an 8 year old boy ran up to me and threw his little arms around my waste. I immediately embraced him and said, "What's up little dude!" He just stared at me, and when his parents called him he walked away and looked at me as he was going. It was precious.

But I will indeed pray that you have a healthy baby!!

respekt

Mar 5, 2013
I pray the doctor is Jesus! Amen.

kim12345

Aug 4, 2013
Father God I pray for Gigi and her husbands baby Please God we ask that this precious baby is healthy and has no down snydome. In Jesus Name

M

maryannar

Father God,

I lift Gigi and her husband to You. Lord, a baby is such an amazing gift from You. Lord, I ask You to bless this child' Your "little creation". Give him/her the sweetest smile, the most intoxicating laugh, and a tender heart. May this child be all You are creating her/him to be. And Father, give the doctors wisdom. You are the Master Physician. You whisper instructions to them so they will not lift a finger w/o you giving them permission to do so. I have seen this happen before, and I ask for it now. You love this little one and only want the best. So I rely on You to be the medical provider and Creator to the whole family and the medical professionals involved in this case. Amen.

S

SteveM

Father, I lift this family to you, including and especially the unborn baby. Bring your love to this situation,and strengthen the skills of the doctors. Amen.

yac11

Mar 24, 2013
I will pray as well and the above posts were beautiful. I do believe you will be so very blessed with this child.

God Bless

R

Rolnik

Prayed for you :)

W

wwjd_kilden

Lord, I pray that this baby is healthy, and that you guide the parents and doctors through this.
And if it is so that this baby is to be born with this condition I ask You to make him a testimony to Your love, that he may be a blessing to all he meets, so they may see You through him. I ask that you give his parents wisdom and strength in either case, that they may be able to bring him up in Your word and love. In Jesus name, amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for your husband and sweet baby for all that is God perfect care and glory in your lives.

God bless
pickles