~Testimony~Autism

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

beready

Four years ago I found out my now five year old son had autism. During this time I knew about Jesus, but didn't have a real relationship with the Lord. I remember when my son was first diagnose, and all I did was cry out to the Lord, "Why my son? Why me?". I was broken hearted thinking of all the plans I had for his life. I wanted him to accomplish so many things. While on my self pity roller coaster, my son was happily playing with his blocks. Thats when it hit me. Who am I to question God and his plans. Right then I got on my knees, cried out to Jesus, and repented of my sins. I started to seek Jesus more, because I knew he was the only one who could help me. Doctors said he would never be able to communicate or socialize with others, but by the grace and mercy of Jesus he is doing both, more and more each day. I have been truly blessed by autism. I know that sounds crazy, but it has been a blessing to me. Autism made me realize that I need Jesus. Jesus has been so good to me. I thank him for his mercy. Peace is in Jesus. He alone is able to bring peace to any situations in your life. If you would just Repent, submit, and obey. His plans and his ways are right. We must keep focus on him and only trust in him. Jesus is the truth. Deny self pick up your cross daily and FOLLOW JESUS .Jesus alone is the only way to be saved.

Jesus bless you

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.( Romans 8:28)

grace

Sep 8, 2006
I pray all continues to go well with you and your son.

Thanks for shareing your story.

Blessings!

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Yeah!!!! Good Post. I will pray for your son. Awesome words. God bless