Testimony - Job Trial

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 30, 2011
I wanted to write this down, so I can praise God for it :D

About Feb, I decided that I would leave the school I was at, after the year was over, and pursue something else. I however could not just sign another year contract, then look for a job, and halfway through the next school year get up and leave. Integrity issue

So, as my unbelieving family and even Christian friends, told me I shouldn't do it, without a job lined up, especially in this economy. I agree, but am I not taken care of by the Creator of the Universe?

So, I was pretty sure I had a job lined up, but it ended up being, a maybe, which isn't good enough. So had to start and spend the summer looking for a job

2 days ago on Monday I realized that my resume was messed up, real bad - ie it had "work experience for resident supervisor" and I was applying for work other types of work

Well, i fixed what I could, and was on cc chatting told everybody about it. Said and thought "maybe God is not letting them see my resume to protect me"

40 minute later - I get a call from from a place that i corrected the resume - they had the new one, and I did the initial interview.

Awesome

Let alone - I easily got my trailer to haul my stuff registered, a 200 dollar check for money that i am not supposed to have.

Also - I may have someone to sublease my apartment, because I would leave before my lease is up!

Looking forward to see God pan this whole thing out - He is a Great Father