Testimony of Auschwitz Guard

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 26, 2014
we have been and are speaking up, but look what happens even on this forum when the evil is exposed...

those who love the darkness deny or excuse it, and try to divert the attention by pointing out that

someone else also sins..... they will keep doing this until yahshua returns.....

and we (ekklesia, born again, set apart ones in union in yahweh in yahshua) will continue to speak boldly

whatever yahweh says to speak, and to do whatever yahweh says to do, as yahweh permits !

K

kaylagrl

we have been and are speaking up, but look what happens even on this forum when the evil is exposed...

those who love the darkness deny or excuse it, and try to divert the attention by pointing out that

someone else also sins..... they will keep doing this until yahshua returns.....

and we (ekklesia, born again, set apart ones in union in yahweh in yahshua) will continue to speak boldly

whatever yahweh says to speak, and to do whatever yahweh says to do, as yahweh permits !

I do understand what you are saying.But I really feel Christians are asleep.If we all stood up in one massive outcry and forced our gov't to do something the murder and genocide of Christians would stop. We cannot be passive as we once were.We are lulled to sleep by our materialism,we are soft and we need to wake up! Christians in this country are a mighty force when they stand up and speak up. I do not think we are doing enough.The Catholic church is beginning to wear orange,the jumpsuit color of the murdered, to get the word out.Tell people why you are wearing orange.Its a small start.Im not Catholic,Im disappointed that the evangelical church is not making more noise and causing more pressure on our govt to stop this genocide. How we get a movement started I do not know but we must not be silent or passive.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Is our God so weak that we must turn to our (ungodly) government?
Speaking out? Yes.
Praying? Yes.
Forcing the hand of government? Murky waters.

K

kaylagrl

Is our God so weak that we must turn to our (ungodly) government?
Speaking out? Yes.
Praying? Yes.
Forcing the hand of government? Murky waters.

I cannot say how God will work. He may or may not use the gov't. I just tears me up to see these atrocities. God has used the US for good before and to stop atrocities in the world. Either way Christians must not be silent.