Thanksgiving prayers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Ariel82

I thought it would be nice as a family in Christ to spend some time giving God thanks for what He has done in our lives.

I would like to thank God for the sunshine and my family and loved ones. Thank you Lord for the time to spend reading Your word and the many blessings you have given me. Please help me to remember always the Joy you have placed in my heart and help me to shine Your light into the lives of those around me. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

:) I thought if we could spend just a few minutes every day praising and thanking God it would be wonderful. If anyone would like to share their prayers of thanks giving it would be great!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2KOCgC8DnU

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2KOCgC8DnU[/video]

a prayer song. sometimes you can't speak and that is when God helps you.

26 Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us[b] with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

come my brothers and sisters, let us pray.

A

Ariel82

Thank You God for lifelong friends who you can speak with about deep matters of the heart without feeling like you are weird are all alone.

S

SHINY707

Hi Ariel!!
Thank you God for being our companion in the journey of life.

Last edited: