Thanksgiving...single on the holidays..etc..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

niceguyJ

Feb 5, 2011
Hippie Thanksgiving! Duuuuude lets go smoke a turkey!

Really, I hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving!

Julianna's "sick and single" thread made me think how the holidays can sometimes do the same..as in make you think more about being single. I propose that instead of thinking about what we don't have, that we celebrate what we do have. Every breath we breathe is truly a gift from God. :)

I do realize that many here are not from the USA...but the above still applies.

J

Jullianna

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Hope you have an amazing week :)

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Just wanted to bump this nice thread that I agree with. Very timely again, not that we ever SHOULDN'T feel grateful :)! Thanks for the reminder, Mr. Niceguy!

Z

zaoman32

considering my wife was planning on moving my kids across the country, and got the legal license to do it, but instead decided not to. I'm nothing but thankful.

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Wow, Michael... I can't imagine... glad she decided not to do that, for sure.

Z

zaoman32

considering my wife was planning on moving my kids across the country, and got the legal license to do it, but instead decided not to. I'm nothing but thankful.
ex-wife, sorry, force of habit.

I don't mean to make her sound like a you know what, especially since ultimately everything boiled down to my mistakes, so please don't take it that way.

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Oh... I thought you'd said that she was the one who cheated on you, Michael. Not trying to bring it up if you'd rather not talk about it, but... I suppose if you ignored her then it'd still be sort of your fault, but she's the one who cheated. Sorry if I'm making this awkward. I'm just trying to help, but if you'd rather ignore this or respond in PM, no problem.