Thanx for reading my story any insight would be appriciated :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 12, 2023
He actually thought ùhe was demon possessed but then allowed his wife and another relative
to convince him that it was Gabriel. You would think an angel would know Muhammed was
illiterate.
But he did not... hence telling Muhammed to write down what was said.
He actually not wrotte it down he memorized it and teached to his followers you are making assumptions

We will make you recite, [O Muhammad], and you will not forget, (87:6)
It was by GOD power he remember all 6400+ verses
Quran 15:9] Absolutely, We have revealed the reminder, and, absolutely, We will preserve it. Forget that the quran was changed by anyone it was a promise of GOD to the prophet peace

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
He actually not wrotte it down he memorized it and teached to his followers you are making assumptions
I am not making assumptions. You do not understand what I said.

I know Muhammed was illiterate. I even said so. The angel
did not know, though. He should have. But it was not an angel.

This is a Christian chat site. Not for peddling your Mohammedism.

Nov 12, 2023

Im reading the bible now it seems a historical book than a religious one exept some chapters!

Nov 12, 2023

{ إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ فَرَّقُواْ دِينَهُمۡ وَكَانُواْ شِيَعٗا لَّسۡتَ مِنۡهُمۡ فِي شَيۡءٍۚ إِنَّمَآ أَمۡرُهُمۡ إِلَى ٱللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا كَانُواْ يَفۡعَلُونَ }
[Surah Al-Anʿām: 159]

As for those who have divided their religion and broken up into factions, have nothing to do with them [Prophet]. Their case rests with God: in time He will tell them about their deeds.
Its called islam from root of word selam meaning peace and its pure monotheism . Only the pure can read Quran