The 12 thrones, per Revelation , who are the judges who judge with Him ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

Jesus said to them:

Matthew 19:28 : "Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel."

The Twelve get quite a reward in heaven, don't they, at the Bema Seat, right alongside He who judges all, who is all and all :)

Last edited by a moderator:
May 18, 2010
Well, it's to the Apostles He's talking. This leaves the question in my mind, what about Judas, is he numbered with them, or is it Matthias who was chosen after these words were spoken?

G

GreenNnice

Well, it's to the Apostles He's talking. This leaves the question in my mind, what about Judas, is he numbered with them, or is it Matthias who was chosen after these words were spoken?
"Then Peter said to Him, "Behold, we have left everything and followed You; what then will there be for us?" 28And Jesus said to them, "Truly I say to you, that you who have followed Me, in the regeneration when the Son of Man will sit on His glorious throne, you also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29"And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or farms for My name's sake, will receive many times as much, and will inherit eternal life." Matthew 19:28

This is where i get what I say from, and, the Twelve (apostles) all died martyrs' deaths, except John. and , yes, matthias, I guess, would be included. I was thinking of 24 'elders' in Revelation, I thought it was 12 thrones but that's from Matthew 28. It's hard, so hard to have my green brains,maranathasinging :D