The 1st Beast of Rev 13

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Therapon

Revelation 13:1-10 “And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast (empire, Daniel 7:17-23) rise up out of the sea (of people, Rev 17:15), having seven heads and ten horns (The Holy Land is central in Bible prophecy so this beast is the various nations that have controlled the Holy Land during the Christian era), and upon his horns ten crowns (ten major anti-Christian Islamic countries), and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion (Greece, Medo-Persia, Babylon or today’s Syria, Iran, Iraq, i.e., the Islamic hegemony): and the dragon (Satan) gave him his power, and his seat (throne), and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded unto death (at the Battles of Tours and Vienna); and his deadly wound was healed (after 1948-1967 the new Jihad begins): and all the world (the nations surrounding Israel) wondered after the (Leopard-Bear-Lion beast) beast. And they worshipped the dragon (Satan) which gave power unto the (Islamic) beast: and they worshipped the (Islamic ) beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies (against the God who created the Universe); and power was given unto him to continue (controlling the Holy Land) forty and two months And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name (saying that God has no Son), and his tabernacle (the temple mount in Jerusalem),and them that dwell in heaven.” (All believers are now spiritually seated in the heavens with Christ, Ephesians 1:3)\\

Revelation 13:6-10 “And it was given unto him to make war with the saints (the first Jihad), and to overcome them (from India to Spain): and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations (about the world as known to John, i.e., Israel and the surrounding Middle Eastern nations). And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him (the Islamic beast), whose names are not written in the book of life (Islam is not another road to heaven) of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. If any man have an ear, let him hear. He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.”

And Revelation 13:5 is how you know the above to be the correct interpretation . . .

Revelation 13:5 And there was given unto him (the Leopard-Bear-Lion beast, i.e., the Islamic hegemony) a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

(42 months is 1278.34 days. Using Ezekie[SIZE=+0]l[/SIZE] 4:5-6 to interpret this verse, it was exactly 1278.34 years from 688 AD when the Muslims began to construct the Islamic Dome of the Rock on the Temple Mount of God most holy[SIZE=+0],[/SIZE] until 1967 AD when Jerusalem was freed of Gentile control for the first time in 2573 years!).

jb

Feb 27, 2010
Revelation 13:1-10 “And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast (empire, Daniel 7:17-23) rise up out of the sea (of people, Rev 17:15), having seven heads and ten horns (The Holy Land is central in Bible prophecy so this beast is the various nations that have controlled the Holy Land during the Christian era), and upon his horns ten crowns (ten major anti-Christian Islamic countries), and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion (Greece, Medo-Persia, Babylon or today’s Syria, Iran, Iraq, i.e., the Islamic hegemony): and the dragon (Satan) gave him his power, and his seat (throne), and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded unto death (at the Battles of Tours and Vienna); and his deadly wound was healed (after 1948-1967 the new Jihad begins): and all the world (the nations surrounding Israel) wondered after the (Leopard-Bear-Lion beast) beast. And they worshipped the dragon (Satan) which gave power unto the (Islamic) beast: and they worshipped the (Islamic ) beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies (against the God who created the Universe); and power was given unto him to continue (controlling the Holy Land) forty and two months And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name (saying that God has no Son), and his tabernacle (the temple mount in Jerusalem),and them that dwell in heaven.” (All believers are now spiritually seated in the heavens with Christ, Ephesians 1:3)\\

Revelation 13:6-10 “And it was given unto him to make war with the saints (the first Jihad), and to overcome them (from India to Spain): and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations (about the world as known to John, i.e., Israel and the surrounding Middle Eastern nations). And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him (the Islamic beast), whose names are not written in the book of life (Islam is not another road to heaven) of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. If any man have an ear, let him hear. He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.”

And Revelation 13:5 is how you know the above to be the correct interpretation . . .

Revelation 13:5 And there was given unto him (the Leopard-Bear-Lion beast, i.e., the Islamic hegemony) a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

(42 months is 1278.34 days. Using Ezekie[SIZE=+0]l[/SIZE] 4:5-6 to interpret this verse, it was exactly 1278.34 years from 688 AD when the Muslims began to construct the Islamic Dome of the Rock on the Temple Mount of God most holy[SIZE=+0],[/SIZE] until 1967 AD when Jerusalem was freed of Gentile control for the first time in 2573 years!).
.......................:p

D

danschance

I find it interesting.