The april 8th prophetic eclipse

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Amen I bet all through time when eclipses happened Christian’s and Jews were relating it to prophecy probably particular ones on thoer mknds

if an eclipse was involved wouodnt it most likely pass over the Middle East where Bible prophecy is focused also ? One passing through America doesn’t seem real significant beautiful and Awwe inspiring to many but I think also just the workings of the universal clock God created and wound up in the beginning ticking in time as it was designed to do

I find the exactness of the universe fascinating everything works just like a clock never failing to arrive on time God inows when the clock will stop
Agreed. Because eclipses are predictable through scientific means, it is unlikely that they are prophetic.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Agreed. Because eclipses are predictable through scientific means, it is unlikely that they are prophetic.
Yes there may be an eclipse during the end times , my position is that how would any one of us know which one is the one that’s going to signal something because they happen often in a macro view since Jesus came all over the world .

but also I’m fully aware that that im a foolish human with an opinion about things much bigger and better than I am so maybe a salt shaker should be handy lol

Jul 18, 2017
I wonder what all the TV and YouTube false prophets are saying now that their personal"Eclipse Prophecies" have failed?
"Oops! Sorry! We had no business making any such prophecies. But we love to be known as prophets. And we sure fooled a lot of people. We also talked about "blood moons" some time back and that was a fiasco."

Aug 3, 2018
HealthAndHappiness said:
I wonder what all the TV and YouTube false prophets are saying now that their personal"Eclipse Prophecies" have failed?
"Oops! Sorry! We had no business making any such prophecies. But we love to be known as prophets. And we sure fooled a lot of people. We also talked about "blood moons" some time back and that was a fiasco."
I personally hadn't heard anyone making prophecies about something taking place at this recent "eclipse"...

... but I did read someone who was pointing out how the last time two eclipses criss-crossed the U.S. seven years apart, in the 1800's, the latter-most eclipse was followed MONTHS LATER by the greatest earthquake in the U.S. to that time, and who WONDERED if (like the "tides" :D ) perhaps the same or similar effect might take place [again] MONTHS AFTER this most recent eclipse (some wondered if the extra "weight" of those visiting to be in the path could add to such an effect, again, MONTHS AFTER the actual eclipse).

They didn't proclaim it as a "prophecy," but just something they WONDERED about (I'm not scientifically-minded enough to "refute" such a notion, lol). I'm good with people "wondering" about things... even "out loud"... lol