The battle between good and evil does not exist!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 20, 2011
The modern world entertains a great lie about the spiritual realm! There is understood to be a dualism, that is Good fights Evil, the sides have armies and they fight. The battle is not yet over, and many do not believe that Good and Christ will actually be victorious!
Cosider this: When Christ decended into hell and broke its gates, when he freed Adam and Eve (Man and Woman) he mortally wounded the devil. The devil is dying!!! He is almost on the verge of being conquered. But like a wounded tiger, he will lash out and try to destroy all that he is able to. He is dyiing and in desperation he is scrambling to find more good to corrupt. He hates innocence, humanity and life.
The situation in the world... the death the pain the misery so widespread the great sickness of soul and body of the modern age is the result of the devil's death rattle, as he summons his final breath and bellows out orders from his ready made tomb.
As Christians we are not special in the sense that the devil cannot harm us. We are special because the devil wants to harm us even more than usual. We as, spiritual infants, are incapable of standing up to the devil alone!! Christ is with us in every breath we take, but like Peter who started to drown in the sea (drowning in the sea of the world in all its weight) we need to cry out to our Lord, and God and Savior Jesus Christ, so that we do not drown. So like Peter the Lord will save us from sin and death.
Good does not fight Evil. Good has triumphed. Good is so Good that it allows us to have our own free will. It is a gift to have free will. What will you do with that gift???

Thats what I was thinking...

Jan 20, 2011
what has god done for me?? God has given everything to me. Without God there is nothing.

S

sensitive

Thank you for sharing. I believe you point out very well that the victor, Jesus Christ has already won the battle.

M

mercyme

woooooooooow my friend so true on that,CHRIST has already won the attle and he told us the battle is not ours but his,we are victorious also in christ JESUS,yes without our lord on our side and in us, its all vanity,STAY BLESSED

Feb 1, 2011
hey! hey! heey!!! dude! so totally friggin right! XD love this! ^ ^

J

JaySea007

PRAISE TO THE LORD BROTHER!!!
GOOD THING YOU SHARED THIS WITH US!!!!
GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!