The Beast Revelation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 29, 2018
michae11 you said that the beast having 666 will be worship, but what the Bible says the first beast is to be worship but this beast does not own this mark 666 but only the second beast who got the mark!

michae11

Jul 16, 2011
Your post is that the second beast is the Palestinian Authority. But it is not written the second beast will make war against Israel?
I have named the individual who is the beast. Also, I have named the false prophet. The only person left to name is Satan himself. He will not be revealed to Christians, but he will be revealed to his own people, once he is cast out of heaven. The rapture will happen shortly before he is cast out of heaven. This is why he won't be revealed to Christians, we will not be present on Earth to see him. Once the Holy Spirit is removed from the Earth, Satan will be a God to his people.

May 29, 2018
I have named the individual who is the beast. Also, I have named the false prophet. The only person left to name is Satan himself. He will not be revealed to Christians, but he will be revealed to his own people, once he is cast out of heaven. The rapture will happen shortly before he is cast out of heaven. This is why he won't be revealed to Christians, we will not be present on Earth to see him. Once the Holy Spirit is removed from the Earth, Satan will be a God to his people.
The beast is not individual as a single person but represents a kingdom or a nation...

May 29, 2018
You are pre-tribulationist, I dot agree with pre-tribulationist view because the antichrist riding in the first beast already came and will already come to his end!