The beating within our souls

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

ButterflyPrincess

I started to think that music is so important in a human beings life.
Sometimes certain music can make you feel certain feelings... or remember a situation or a person. Maybe you're wanting to associate a person with a song. I usually like to make "song-gifts" to my BBFs; the songs I discover and I know they'll enjoy, I send 'em to them.
Music is part of our legacy, is part of our past, and our present. I think there's no culture without music legacy. Every culture has their own way to express music. And I love that. Somehow music reflects their souls.
If you want to know a person better, know their music tastes, you'll get to know a part of their heart and soul.

I thank God I have the gift of playing the piano and singing. I love expressing myself playing the piano. I love the fact that when I feel the need to take my emotions out, I'll do it on the piano, appart from talking to another person.

I think most of the times people live with many rules and structure in life. And most of them aren't necessary. Look around you, a lot of angry, stressed and tired people searching for love. Somehow music makes me think about the real side of humans. We're meant to be free. We're meant to create. We're meant to express ourselves. We're meant to VENT. Why is that humanity has created SO many rules that only make chaos and sadness? I do not think, JESUS would be this structured. I think we need CHANGE. We need to open our minds and STOP being SO SNOBBY and LEGALISTIC (I'm talking about christians now).

When life seems to have no hope at all... my heart starts to sing a random song, I hear it and repeat it to myself and sometimes I start singing it outloud! I believe that music brings out the hope of humanity and the best of us =D

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZdyCwQ92ig[/video]

Lead looks like Haley4Jesus. (no one probably remembers her)

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010
Also their version of "Shout to the Lord" is MOVING :)

Aug 2, 2009
I started to think that music is so important in a human beings life.
Sometimes certain music can make you feel certain feelings... or remember a situation or a person. Maybe you're wanting to associate a person with a song. I usually like to make "song-gifts" to my BBFs; the songs I discover and I know they'll enjoy, I send 'em to them.
Music is part of our legacy, is part of our past, and our present. I think there's no culture without music legacy. Every culture has their own way to express music. And I love that. Somehow music reflects their souls.
If you want to know a person better, know their music tastes, you'll get to know a part of their heart and soul.

I thank God I have the gift of playing the piano and singing. I love expressing myself playing the piano. I love the fact that when I feel the need to take my emotions out, I'll do it on the piano, appart from talking to another person.

I think most of the times people live with many rules and structure in life. And most of them aren't necessary. Look around you, a lot of angry, stressed and tired people searching for love. Somehow music makes me think about the real side of humans. We're meant to be free. We're meant to create. We're meant to express ourselves. We're meant to VENT. Why is that humanity has created SO many rules that only make chaos and sadness? I do not think, JESUS would be this structured. I think we need CHANGE. We need to open our minds and STOP being SO SNOBBY and LEGALISTIC (I'm talking about christians now).

When life seems to have no hope at all... my heart starts to sing a random song, I hear it and repeat it to myself and sometimes I start singing it outloud! I believe that music brings out the hope of humanity and the best of us =D
I absolutely LOVE this entire post! Its very seldom that I read something that makes me want to jump up and say YES!!!!!!!!!! This post is brilliant. Hope you don't mind me saying so. :)