The Bible

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Becky216

You are not to beat people down with the Bible. But you are suppose to be a living Witness, Expression and Reflection of what the Bible represents...

O

OFM

You are not to beat people down with the Bible. But you are suppose to be a living Witness, Expression and Reflection of what the Bible represents...
we need to fully live the gospel ,"Preach the Gospel at all times,Use Words If Nessasary",<francis of assisi. >.....................

T

TAZorek

Mathew 5:16 - Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

Twinkle77

Sep 1, 2012
Amen to what you said!!

John 13:35 A new command I give you: Love one another as I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.
! Corinthians 13:8 Love never fails

My personal opinion - the biggest witness is the love we show to others.
I bring the word of God to people only when the Holy Spirit leads and opens a door to bring forth a word. :)

B

Becky216

Amen to All of the comments!!!!!