The Blessed Hope and the Word. Or when will the Rapture be and the Day of Christ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SaintInLight

My bible tells me so.
That the Word of God-IS the Word of God, in English, for the whole world.Through and by King James (a king), by way of the year 1611.
It is FREE to receive and FREE to give!Just like grace and salvation!

Not like the ways of the "world" and the god of this world system."Everything costs something.That's the way of the world!". Even the "bible" which must have these "new" copyrights, ( as all the new modern bibles have) and cost SOMETHING!"Pay for the truth"!
Hmmmm...
Yep.Through and by the god of this world, the devil, everything cost's something....FROM YOU.
Hmmmmm........EVERYTHING.....
"Nothing is free!!"...as the world says.....

As the Word of God it is Omniscient, Omnipresent and Omnipotent!God is the great-I AM.
God has Even exalted his Word ABOVE his name!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

God tells the body of Christ when the Day of Christ/The Blessed Hope...is.
It is not in Mathew, Mark, Luke and John.God-jesus is describing his SECOND COMING.....
Not his blessed hope of redemption, rescue through Grace.We are NOT appointed to the WRATH(Jacob's trouble).
It is one of the 7? mysteries revealed ONLY to Paul and revealed to the body of Christ in the Word for these end of days.
It Cannot be found in the Satanic "bible" versions.

Last edited by a moderator:

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
Don't you still have to buy a KJV or am I missing something here?

S

SaintInLight

Yeah, you're missing something......

Dec 12, 2013
At the 7th trump of Revelation when the following commences.....

ONE day manifest three ways....

Day of the Lord comences<--Jesus siezes control of all earthly kingdoms as LORD
Day of Christ commences<-Jesus resurrects/changes the saints and rewards them in the air
Day of God commences<--Jesus as God pours out his wrath on the unbelieving world under the beast....

Jesus is Lord, Christ and God..........!

Post tribulation/pre-wrath resurrection/change (a.k.a rapture)<--so called