The Change In Me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sidekick

I grew up with my mom and stepdad, they drank every night and fought. When I was 12 I was abused by my stepdad, it happened a couple months after I got saved. From then I started straying from God more and more. I got caught up in depression and ended up in the hospital a few different times for it. I rebelled against my Dad after I moved into his house with my stepmom. I found "friends" in my new school around my dads house, I started getting involved with drugs with those people. All while this was happening my dad and stepmom never gave up on me and they continued to drag me to church where people were constantly just so caring towards me. God never left me alone through it for a single second. While I was still on drugs and rebelling God started working on my heart, I wanted to go to church but I didn't want to lose the so called "friends" I had. I was afraid of being rejected if I changed my ways. But things went differently. I ended up overdosing on drugs and found myself in the hospital again. I almost had a heart attack after over dosing but a lady from my church came to pray over me as soon as I started feeling heart attack symptoms. As soon as she started praying, the symptoms started going away. God saved me from that situation. I was determined to change my ways no matter what. I quit drugs without rehab, it was only by Gods strength I did that. And as I predicted all my old friends rejected me. But I pressed on anyway. I got baptized and received the holy spirit. Its been two years now, now Im in an internship at my church and I speak to youth about God and I am a teacher in preschool ministry at my church. I thank God for what he has brought me out of. I can't wait to see what all else God does in my life. I love this life and I'm living it for Him!

N

NewEagle

Wow! Awesome testimony!

I think you are very brave to press on through all of those difficulties!

It will be cool to see what else God is gonna do in your life!

God Bless,
NewEagle :)

C

ChristReconcilesAll

We have something in common. It is the overwhelming power of God that saves us from enchantment (pharmakeia) without the need for substitute medication or secular counseling. You're a new creation now. Keep studying the word of God, and you will continue to be inspired by the spirit of God. God bless you, sister.

Deby

Banned
Mar 29, 2013
Glory be to God

T

TruthTalk

Praise God Sidekick, very encouraging testimony!

Peace and grace,
Paul