The Clearest Verse in the Bible - By David W. Daniels

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011
The Clearest Verse in the Bible - By David W. Daniels

[video=youtube;-0LzhdVROs0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0LzhdVROs0[/video]

R

RachelBibleStudent

i think someone who isn't smart enough to locate a footnote isn't qualified to be teaching the faith...

NIV 2011...Some manuscripts include here Philip said, “If you believe with all your heart, you may.” The eunuch answered, “I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.”

also 'empty glass of water' is a contradiction in terms...this guy just isn't very bright...

May 9, 2012
i think someone who isn't smart enough to locate a footnote isn't qualified to be teaching the faith...

NIV 2011...Some manuscripts include here Philip said, “If you believe with all your heart, you may.” The eunuch answered, “I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.”

also 'empty glass of water' is a contradiction in terms...this guy just isn't very bright...
I know the feeling Rach. But trust me, arguing with ChosenbyHim is pointless. I've pointed ALL the facts to him but noooooooooooo he simply refuses to lesson. You might want to prepare for the saying the NIV produces bad fruit in a person's life. Be prepared!

G

GraceBeUntoYou

Why does this fellow remind me of pastor Abin Cooper (played by Michael Parks) from the movie, Red State?