The Covenants Of Mohammed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
In fact I have opposed your misinformation and misrepresentations since you got here; you are spreading lies about Islam, and you have hated on me since the first time I showed the falseness of your claims. You are a Muslim perhaps, performing the duty of taqiyya in Islam, which is to deceive and lie for the cause of the spread of Islam.

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
All right Magenta lets be fair, I don't think he is allah/satan, but is definitely confused.

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
What's your problem? The source is quite clearly shown in the first post.
To be very honest the satanic false deception of Islam and the false prophet Mohammed are my problem, and I hate when people try to sugarcoat them and marry them to Christianity. Jesus is the ONLY way and Islam is false. Period. However I don't completely dismiss the document in the OP as fake or anything. I actually think Mohammed may have honestly even meant it when he made it, if it's genuine, but regardless even if it is the case, it has long been abrogated and is obviously not what the Muslims today go by. It for sure doesn't make Mohammed a "good guy", nor does it make Islam peaceful. What exactly is your point here. Just break it down as simple as you can for me, what are you saying that this document proves or means? Also sorry about saying you had no sources, it had just been so long since I even read that I kind of forgot that was what we were discussing.

J7

Banned
Apr 2, 2017
Hi JB,

Well those points are fair enough.

I think if we move in faith we should not worry too much about Islam. If we have faith we can move a mountain. So we can ask God in faith and confidence to bring all moslems to Christ.

I am wondering if now is the time tbh. 1967 is a big date on God's calendar, and 2017 also. These dates in regards to the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. The Temple Prophecy was of course Jesus's great prophecy, so we need to really watch this place.

In this sense Islam may simply have run its course. It had a job to do, to stop the Jews rebuilding the Temple, and that time has passed, ergo now is the time for Moslems to accept Christ.

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
Hi JB,

Well those points are fair enough.

I think if we move in faith we should not worry too much about Islam. If we have faith we can move a mountain. So we can ask God in faith and confidence to bring all moslems to Christ.

I am wondering if now is the time tbh. 1967 is a big date on God's calendar, and 2017 also. These dates in regards to the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. The Temple Prophecy was of course Jesus's great prophecy, so we need to really watch this place.

In this sense Islam may simply have run its course. It had a job to do, to stop the Jews rebuilding the Temple, and that time has passed, ergo now is the time for Moslems to accept Christ.
To be honest that is a very interesting point of view and theory. I honestly put much more of my time and attention to the "here and now", trying to spread the good news, and not very much on end times prophesy stuff, but I honestly don't think that this is unreasonable at all. Again I'm super not into trying to "pin dates down", or trying to figure out Gods plan, but I don't think what you're putting forth here is out in left field at all.(not that what I think means a thing at all) With what you're saying here coupled with the testimonies out of the middle east were Muslims are coming to Christ through dreams and visions, I don't think it's a bad viewpoint at all. I am sorry I didn't ask you to clarify this before so I could understand this better before, thanks for sharing it.

Feb 28, 2016
I do not work for you.
=====================================================

j17.

your so called 'worries' are your unfortunate 'TELL', - 'Fear God and Keep His Commandments'...
your foolishness will soon be the un-doing of your-self deception of satan's ways -
that you have decided to buy into,.or are simple destined to obey...

L

ladd

Muslim is one that submitted to Allah, one can not be a Muslim and a Christian at the same time, one can not clam both as God for there is only one true God and Allah is not it. Allah is one of the 300 false god of the underworld of Arabia that Mohammad began to force everyone to believe as his one and only true god. So how can a Christian pray to Christ are our Heavenly Father through Christ in the name of the false god Allah? they are not the same. the Arab people can only find Christ in the true name not a false one. To become a Christian you are no longer a Muslim. are the same goes also for a Buddhist are a atheist evolutionist. Allah is not a substitute for God, but the name of a false god. This is why so many are confused. You can not serve two masters.