The Creation of Man...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 12, 2013
Considering that Genesis IS chronological and Adam did not come into being until Chapter 2...

Genesis 1 NASB - The Creation - In the beginning God - Bible Gateway

[SUP]26 [/SUP]Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the [SUP][ak][/SUP]sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” [SUP]27 [/SUP]God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. [SUP]28 [/SUP]God blessed them; and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the [SUP][al][/SUP]sky and over every living thing that [SUP][am][/SUP]moves on the earth.”

Genesis 2 NASB - The Creation of Man and Woman - Thus - Bible Gateway

[SUP]7 [/SUP]Then the Lord God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living [SUP][f][/SUP]being. [SUP]8 [/SUP]The Lord God planted a garden toward the east, in Eden; and there He placed the man whom He had formed.

[SUP]21 [/SUP]So the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and he slept; then He took one of his ribs and closed up the flesh at that place. [SUP]22 [/SUP]The Lord God [SUP][t][/SUP]fashioned into a woman the rib which He had taken from the man, and brought her to the man.

Cloning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cloning in biotechnology refers to processes used to create copies of DNA fragments (molecular cloning), cells (cell cloning), or organisms.

John 1:1
[ The Deity of Jesus Christ ] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The Forgotten Books of Eden: The First Book of Adam and Eve: Chapter III

CHAP. III.

Concerning the promise of the great five days and a half.

GOD said to Adam, "I have ordained on this earth days and years, and thou and thy seed shall dwell and walk in it, until the days and years are fulfilled; when I shall send the
p. 6
[SIZE=-2][paragraph continues][/SIZE] Word that created thee, and against which thou hast transgressed, the Word that made thee come out of the garden and that raised thee when thou wast fallen.
2 Yea, the Word that will again save thee when the five days and a half are fulfilled."
3 But when Adam heard these words from God, and of the great five days and a half, he did not understand the meaning of them.
4 For Adam was thinking that there would be but five days and a half for him, to the end of the world.
5 And Adam wept, and prayed God to explain it to him.
6 Then God in His mercy for Adam who was made after His own image and similitude, explained to him, that these were 5,000 and 500 years; and how One would then come and save him and his seed.
7 But God had before that made this covenant with our father, Adam, in the same terms, ere he came out of the garden, when he was by the tree whereof Eve took the fruit and gave it him to eat.

The Forgotten Books of Eden: The First Book of Adam and Eve: Chapter XXXVIII

CHAP. XXXVIII.

"When 5500 years are fulfilled . . . ."

AFTER these things the Word of God came to Adam, and said unto him:

2 "O Adam, as to the fruit of the Tree of Life, for which thou askest, I will not give it thee now, but when the 5500 years are fulfilled. Then will I give thee of the fruit of the Tree of Life, and thou shalt eat, and live for ever, thou, and Eve, and thy righteous seed.
3 "But these forty-three days cannot make amends for the hour in which thou didst transgress My commandment.
4 "O Adam, I gave thee to eat of the fig-tree in which thou didst hide thyself. Go and eat of it, thou and Eve.
5 "I will not deny thy request, neither will I disappoint thy hope; therefore, bear up unto the fulfilment of the covenant I made with thee."
6 And God withdrew His Word from Adam.

Genesis 5:5
So all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years, and he died.

The Forgotten Books of Eden: The Second Book of Adam and Eve: Chapter IX

CHAP. IX.

The death of Adam.

WHEN Adam had ended his commandment to Seth, his limbs were loosened, his hands and feet lost all power, his mouth became dumb, and his tongue ceased altogether to speak. He closed his eyes and gave up the ghost.
2 But when his children saw that he was dead, they threw themselves over him, men and women, old and young, weeping.
3 The death of Adam took place at the end of nine hundred and thirty years that be lived upon the earth; on the fifteenth day of Barmudeh, after the reckoning of an epact of the sun, at the ninth hour.

4 It was on a Friday, the very day on which be was created, and on which he rested; and the hour at which he died, was the same as that at which he came out of the garden.

5,500 year prophecy +/- 930 would put Adam's birth between 6,430 and 4,570 years before Christ...plus or minus.

Cro-Magnon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The earliest known remains of Cro-Magnon-like humans are radiocarbon dated to 43,000 years before present.

Neanderthal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The first humans with proto-Neanderthal traits are believed to have existed in Europe as early as 600,000–350,000 years ago.

Yes folks, everything you were ever taught was true is...

Jeremiah 8:8

[SUP]8 [/SUP]“How can you say, ‘We are wise,
And the law of the Lord is with us’?
But behold, the lying pen of the scribes
Has made it into a lie.

Don't shoot the messenger!

:cool:

May the Lord bless and keep you all.

Last edited:
N

nathan3

Evolution is a lie. ( IF that is in fact what your Hinting at ) Your not rightly dividing the word, ( studying ) properly to understand Christian litterateur. There is what some one can see on the surface, and then there are the deeper levels below that.

Its written, that After some one is converted,, repent of their sins, and their sins forgiven , then they would have eyes to see and ears to hear. It takes real prayer in asking for Understanding and study.

Last edited: