The Day of the Lord, Instruction For Holy Living, Conclusion

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
For what he had to say to the Thessalonians at that time, or where else we haven't viewed or overlooked yet, have you?
Walter I'm asking if you think letter was finished, that's all,

I'm not going to shoot you for answering ☺️

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
I will need to get some of this in first tho

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
Ok, as long as we can understand each other.
that would be dandy, 1 Corinthians 5 is a letter not finished,

Paul was trying to address the Thessalonian teachers in a way to not insult there faith.

And the main part of letter was those who hadn't received the spirit.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Hello Jaumel-- Have you figured out why the prophet Joel said Great and Terrible and Apostle Peter said Great and Glorious
I believe both are true. Why split hairs? We will all know all come His time.