the END

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 27, 2013
I know we've heard it a lot....and many (if not most) generations before us thought themselves to be the last; so it might sound repetitive but does anyone else feel like it is really the end times that we're entering? I don't know when Christ will come back and so it is for everyone; however, I feel like my generation should really be on their toes.

Don't you think that soon enough, the way technology is advancing, we will be required some sort of nanotechnology implanted in our skin in order to purchase goods? Quick and efficient it will be, no need to carry cash or cards anymore. And I think that will be a direct link to the mark of the beast.

Please let me know if my thoughts are straying too much. It's just we depend so much on technology as it is already and yet we can do better, we can make it faster, we can make it easier.... it never stops.

S

Siberian_Khatru

Even the Pharisees are said to have been able to interpret the weather but not the times. It's good to mull over, as we're suppose to be on our toes for His return. Just don't get caught up in the propaganda and speculations.