The Error of KJV-Onlyism

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bible_Highlighter

Nov 28, 2023
I just watched the video debate on 1 John 5:7.

Here it is again if folks missed it.

There is a lot of good information in this vid.

Bible_Highlighter

Nov 28, 2023
There is an after interview with Mike Holner and Mike Fernando of the debate hosted by Nick Sayers.
They talk more about the trustworthiness of the Comma based on more external evidence.

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
op: error of KJV only?

I believe God Gave me a choice in 1 Corinthians 14:33 AV:

"For God Is not the author of confusion..."
[ over 100 Constantly ↑ changing ↑ / supposedly "easier-to-read/understand" versions? ]

"...But [ God Is THE Author ] of Peace..."
(With One Consistent Pure/Preserved/Inspired/
Profitable/Understandable Word Of Truth!
)

Now, What Does God Want me to do With It? =

Handling The Precious Word Of Life!

I Must 'choose' Carefully, eh?

Amen.