The example of our Lord (Matthew 20:25-28)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MikkoAinasoja

Nov 19, 2014
25. But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great ones exercise authority over them.

26. Not so shall it be among you: but whosoever would become great among you shall be your minister;

27. and whosoever would be first among you shall be your servant:

28. even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many. (Matthew 20:25-28)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
25. But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great ones exercise authority over them.

26. Not so shall it be among you: but whosoever would become great among you shall be your minister;

27. and whosoever would be first among you shall be your servant:

28. even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many. (Matthew 20:25-28)
It is so nice to know that the Kingdom is a so much kinder and gentler place than the world around us. Meekness and Humility will be rewarded instead of taken advantage of and patronized.

Dec 9, 2011
John 15:9
king James version(KJV)

9.)As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love

MikkoAinasoja

Nov 19, 2014
John 15:9
king James version(KJV)

9.)As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love
Yes, as followers of Lord Yeshua we should continue now in his love, loving like he has love us.

Dec 9, 2011
John 13:33-35
king James version(KJV)

33.)Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you.

34.)A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

35.)By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
+++++++++

We love because GOD first loved us and not we love because we are being obedient first.

MikkoAinasoja

Nov 19, 2014
It is so nice to know that the Kingdom is a so much kinder and gentler place than the world around us. Meekness and Humility will be rewarded instead of taken advantage of and patronized.
Yes it is.

Let us remember to be strong and pray for the other ones.