"THE EXCHANGED LIFE"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
what is the Exchanged life?
Could it be my, your, ours, life exchanged for Christ's life?

For since none of us can live a perfect life, what makes more since?
Live out my life as best I can?
Or give up and ask God for God's life to live in our stead through us as Christ did do this?

John 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things so ever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

Now Christ did say he was sending us the very same Holy Spirit that led him to lead us yes?
So which is it? The Exchanged life my life for his life? Or just be the best I cam be in the world's wisdom?

Asking each and everyone's honest opinion, Thanks in advance. Curious to the truth of God

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
The wrath and judgment due us because of our sin became His and His righteousness was credited to us.

J

josh123

what is the Exchanged life?
Could it be my, your, ours, life exchanged for Christ's life?

For since none of us can live a perfect life, what makes more since?
Live out my life as best I can?
Or give up and ask God for God's life to live in our stead through us as Christ did do this?

John 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things so ever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

Now Christ did say he was sending us the very same Holy Spirit that led him to lead us yes?
So which is it? The Exchanged life my life for his life? Or just be the best I cam be in the world's wisdom?

Asking each and everyone's honest opinion, Thanks in advance. Curious to the truth of God
honestly i think when we receive the holy spirit we lean more on the spirit than the flesh but since we're still living in the flesh by faith the flesh is still there holding on and we can't get rid of it until the end has come and this is happening right now i mean being led by the spirit our lives get drastically change when we let god in so i believe what is happening now is letting god live the life for us