The final comfort

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I dont know about you , but sometimes one wonders, when will the tears end.
Im not just speaking to my own, but seeing the sorrows of so many in this world, and wondering, when will it end?
Now please do not misunderstand, Im not in a pit of dispair or anything.
I just wanted to share a scripture, that has always brought me comfort, hope and the joy of a final comfort. :)

Revelations 21:3 I heard a loud voice from the throne cry out; This is God's dwelling among men.
He shall dwell with them and they shall be His people and He shall be their God who is always with them.
4: He shall wipe every tear from their eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain,
for the former world has passed away.
5: The one who sat on the throne said, " see, I make all things new!

This is not the first time in revelations that speaks to our tears being wiped away. :)
Rev. 7:17 says as well, and God shall wipe every tear from their eyes.

Sometimes when the saddness of the world becomes heavy, or the sorrows seen, break ones heart.
It is good to know that these things will end.
Not only end, but that God wll be there with us.
How loving is our God, that He Himself will wipe every tear from our eyes, that His compassion is so great that He will remove our pain, and there will be no more sorrow again. for He will make all things new!

How perfect and glorious is your love Lord God, that you shall be our comforter, and our joy compleated!

I wonder how many other times that scripture speaks to God wiping every tear from our eyes?

God bless
pickles

Feb 17, 2010
Pickles even Jesus cried tears of sorrow. But NOT for Himself. How many people cry for OTHERS. And how many cry for themselves.

I do not mind crying for God's cause, but I HATE crying for the sin in my life. I just hope God would give me enough of Jesus, to also ALWAYS cry for God's cause.

Did Peter not say, we should count it a blessing if we suffer for the RIGHT THINGS WE DO, than suffer for the bad? Well that is my goal. I do not mind the tears now, but may they all be for HIS GLORY!

Here is a special verse for this topic.... For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.

Twinkle77

Sep 1, 2012
Hi Pickles
As long as we live in the earth, there will always be tears and as you pointed out in Revelations, it will end only when Christ comes.
We will be with Christ where there will be no more suffering & tears
Sad though for those who will not accept Christ, because they will have eternal tears and suffering
I am so eternally gratefully to God for making a way (Lord Jesus Christ)
and for saving me.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hi Pickles
As long as we live in the earth, there will always be tears and as you pointed out in Revelations, it will end only when Christ comes.
We will be with Christ where there will be no more suffering & tears
Sad though for those who will not accept Christ, because they will have eternal tears and suffering
I am so eternally gratefully to God for making a way (Lord Jesus Christ)
and for saving me.
I agree, the saddest sorrow is seeing so great a salvation and love in Jesus, rejected.

God bless
pickles