The First Step to Witnessing for Jesus.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

TALK!!! hahaha.

It is really hard to witness for Jesus if you don't talk. Jesus walked among the people, and talked with them. He ate with them and sat with them. HE TALKED WITH THEM!!

We know that we want to talk about Jesus, but so many Christians are just so MEAN!! Can't even talk to someone. Where is the joy? The joy of the Lord makes us want to go out and tell people, but first, we have to be a little human.

One thing that really intimidates a person is bible toting.

Bible toting. - carrying the bible for fear of mis-peaking the word of god.

If you know the Lord Jesus, and you know his gospel, you don't need to tote a bible around. I used to do that, and a stranger came up to me, seeing my bible in my back pocket, and said, ''Shouldn't you have that in front of you?'' Haha. He was talking about in my heart, and I did not understand at the time. Then one day I saw a strange girl walking around with a bible in her hand like she was going to throw it at me. It made me a little nervous.

But most of the time, I have an opportunity to witness after these words, ''HELLO, HOW ARE YOU TODAY?'' Not an ice-breaker, just good ol fashioned friendliness.

Before you know it we are talking, and before you know it the Lord has put the words in my mouth, and a stranger has been witnessed to.

So many people need to hear this gospel, and it is pretty hard to hear the gospel from a person's mind.

That is the first step to witnessing for Jesus.

May Jesus bless you.

S

sarahashley

I definitely agree with you that there are many christians out there who are unfortunately narrow minded people, who tend to judge and treat non-christians differently. I respect other's beliefs and talk about Christ and my beliefs in an unforceful manner. The main reason I found Catholic school so distasteful was that I felt they were pushing and forcing their religion onto me, rather than just open up about it and show me how wonderful it really is to believe.