The following is a short explanation of me and why I claim what I claim

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
I do not know why I am lead to tell you and all that read this here but I am led to tell why I am dead but held alive by God

In my case, at birth Iwas not to be born, doctor said so to my Mom, She had a miscarriage, and Doc said if get pregnant again Baby won't live and neither will she. Mom got pregnant again at 43 had me and we lived, then at age 2 was lost on the shore of Lake tahoe how I made through the rough terrain noone knows but I did. Age 11 aman choked me to death and dropped meas dead blue in theface and yet I lived. Age 12 had an experience with God's delivery service where God took my body completely over and delivered me back to where I was to be where I gave my life to God and apologized to all the peope that i had mocked at age 14 my Sister died of an overdose at 18, at 15 I went off a bridge with a 30 foot drop head first in a dune buggy open top and lived along with three others in the dune buggy, and while we were all own our way down the song that was playing was Stairway to Heaven and my life did flash in frontof me.The polkice report reported that the dune buggy had to be pushed off the bridge anyone that would have been in it would nothave lived, and they found no dead bodies. At 17 my Dad died of many body diseases he was 63, at age 18 I was stabbed in the back went intomy right lung and it collapsed, was put in intensive care, God healed me from the stab wound, next all was healed noteven a sore on my back. at 21 by brother oldest one died at 33 on Campus crusade for Christ was found two miles above the sanctuary on Campus leaned against a boulder with a bible in his hand by hikers, found on Sunday. Autopsies at least 3 revealed that he died on the thursday night before that Sunday and after that there was no find for cause of death, and on the death certificate it states this no physical cause for death found. This is what realy started my life change again from when I was 12and that experience I had from my Sisters death I was confused and had many other notrocious events that tried to lead me away from belief. Welll what happened to my brother solidified my belief in Christ, and have been trusting and growing ever since. The next tihng that happens is a tire machine blows up and hits me in the face, my hands fortunately by the grace of God get in the way and remove it from my face it then goes all the way up to the top of the roof of the gasoline station and knocks out the light, I roll over off the back of the car and say thank you God and live, Told by the doctor had I not got my hands in the way I would have been decapitated, I lose all my teeth from this. Also at this time in my life I am a drunk and a druggie. Then at 27 I realised why I was a drunk and a druggy, and quit, God is the one that showed me and I lost the addiction that Satan had me under. then it seemed that the tragedies stopped, but still went through trials and God showed me to trust him.
Now the latest on 11-16-12 I got a new Job it involved moving from Las Vegas, Nv. being a storage manager there, moving unto Utah for to continue on in Storage a new company. I left Las Vegas on a monday night 11-12-13 to move here to Utah, with two 26 foot trucks along with my car on the back of one of the trucks. On the way I got a problem late on 11-13-12, I stopped urinating my penis swelled up, I had to keep moving so I did and made it to my destination where I had my stuff put in storage, knowing I am going to have to go get checked out, and at the same time keep my new job. I made it to the emergency room that friday 11-16-13 was diagnosed with an unusual foreigner ganggrene in my groin area, went into surgery right away and my penis was cut off from the doctors to stop the ganggrene from spreading. I spent three weeks and two days in the hospital and was released am disabled 100% for1 to two years. Lost the Job, applied for Social security it takes 6 months to a year to receive used all the capitol I had to get a place used what credit I had to sustain a place and food. I am trusting God to see me through I do not know how, and I am not going to waste any energy on how, for he said he will provide and I have from 21 on believed this on God has always come through for me, but as I see it the devil has attacked and tried to kill me again and again and again like in the book of Job, but I will not give up, because I believe God at God's word he will never forsake me nor leave me. According to a Doctor that has been at this for 33 years no one has ever lived from this disease except one that she knew of and I am the second one to live from this disease. I don't know the outcome that will be from all this but I do l know that God has got my back, my sides and my front, he has smothered and covered me in his grace during this tragic ordeal and it is not over yet. But I tell you the truth I have literally died and come back to life a new one, the Spirit of Adultery can never bother me again for there is nothing there to cause me to lust after the flesh any longer at all.
Homwardbound

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
I am curious why you chose Jesus Christ and not say Buddha, Mohammed, Krishna etc.?
Or am I assuming you have?

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
I am curious why you chose Jesus Christ and not say Buddha, Mohammed, Krishna etc.?
Or am I assuming you have?

for their is no other one in history that has done the things Christ has done and even the world knows this for they divided history by him before Christ and after Christ, for all know he is the way the truth and the life no one gets to the Father except through him. The only perfect man that ever came to earth and the only perfect one that could or can be, for he was born a life-giviing Spirit, thus by belief we are reborn back to the time in the garden of Eden prior to the fall where we get to eat from the tree of life having everlasting life in Jesus Christ, before flesh ever took over. this is what all believers are restored to, whether they see this or not it is what it is. No one can change what God has done or what God is doing,he carries on the work to show you who you are if you do not already know, He shows us our purification and we respond with being purified no more flesh works to beset you, you or you those that believe that is 1John 3:3
3 And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure. once one sees this then they see they are pure by God and react accordingly no works involved any longer. you become a doer insted of a hearer. it is like crossing a picket line where there is a war tryiing to stop you from crossing it. that is the fight between flesh and Spirit
Oh and I am saying this to you or anyone directly

Homwardbound

Dec 21, 2012
Thanks for sharing. It goes to show that no matter what we do... even if we stop believing in Him, He still abides in us, but because we are His, God will chasten every child He receives and so there is a necessity of His continual work in us as our Good Shepherd to have us continue to abide in Him as His disciples so that we may be frutiful and that our joy may be full.

So for believers to judge another believers as if he was never saved are losing sight of what they are truly called to do, to correct, to rebuke, to exhort, to encourage, and even to excommunicate to bring about repentance, but never to condemn.

Matthew 18:[SUP]10 [/SUP]Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven. [SUP]11 [/SUP]For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. [SUP]12 [/SUP]How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray? [SUP]13 [/SUP]And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray. [SUP]14 [/SUP]Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish. [SUP]15 [/SUP]Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. [SUP]16 [/SUP]But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. [SUP]17 [/SUP]And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

Beievers that read verse 17 would consider that as a condemnation, but Jesus was explaining how one is to be shunned when they are excommunicated but His message at the beginning has not changed, as He abides in that believer and He will recover him because that lost sheep is His having been bought with a price & sealed as His.

The danger of this judging mentality by believers condemning believers as if they were never saved is how it can be used as a cop out for not correcting & rebuking them to the point of excommunication in the hopes that God will be perdventuring to bring about repentance.

Correcting others & rebuking them.. and bringing about excommunication is all part of following Jesus too as His disciples. Kind of hard to do it in a forum of which this site can never really be a fellowship, but a crossroad of ministeriel outreach because we are all not minding the same thing nor speaking the same thing for it to be a fellowship.

But it does goes to show a condemning mentality when they judge a believer as if he was never a believer in the first place.

Your testimony shows how faithful Jesus Christ is as our Good Shepherd as He has never left us, and dwells within us forever, but yet some of us do allow the cares of this life to forget that new reality in Christ just as those that would condemn do also.

This is why Jesus alerts all believer to prepare themselves but not every believer will be watching nor ready when the Bridegroom comes, because those not found abiding in Him are denying Him in works & will be left behind and yet because He abideth and cannot deny Himself being in them, He will finish His work in those left behind as they face the coming great tribulation as blessed are all they that die in the name of the Lord from that point on.

So I have alot to be thankul for and not just for my salvation, when Christ Jesus brings me Home to the Marriage Supper as He enables me to trust Him to keep the souls of all those wayward & unrepentant saints that will be left behind as He will lose nothing of all the Father has given Him which is why He said that many are called, but few are chosen... to attend the Supper.

W

webchatter

Glad you joined this Christian chat group a month before your tragic accident. You've been thru a lot & I will pray for you. God Bless you & your wife & family.

W

webchatter

Enow, I missed it, I only see one other poster, but I don't see any judging or condemnation by crossnote.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Thanks for sharing. It goes to show that no matter what we do... even if we stop believing in Him, He still abides in us, but because we are His, God will chasten every child He receives and so there is a necessity of His continual work in us as our Good Shepherd to have us continue to abide in Him as His disciples so that we may be frutiful and that our joy may be full.

So for believers to judge another believers as if he was never saved are losing sight of what they are truly called to do, to correct, to rebuke, to exhort, to encourage, and even to excommunicate to bring about repentance, but never to condemn.

Matthew 18:[SUP]10 [/SUP]Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven. [SUP]11 [/SUP]For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. [SUP]12 [/SUP]How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray? [SUP]13 [/SUP]And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray. [SUP]14 [/SUP]Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish. [SUP]15 [/SUP]Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. [SUP]16 [/SUP]But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. [SUP]17 [/SUP]And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

Beievers that read verse 17 would consider that as a condemnation, but Jesus was explaining how one is to be shunned when they are excommunicated but His message at the beginning has not changed, as He abides in that believer and He will recover him because that lost sheep is His having been bought with a price & sealed as His.

The danger of this judging mentality by believers condemning believers as if they were never saved is how it can be used as a cop out for not correcting & rebuking them to the point of excommunication in the hopes that God will be perdventuring to bring about repentance.

Correcting others & rebuking them.. and bringing about excommunication is all part of following Jesus too as His disciples. Kind of hard to do it in a forum of which this site can never really be a fellowship, but a crossroad of ministeriel outreach because we are all not minding the same thing nor speaking the same thing for it to be a fellowship.

But it does goes to show a condemning mentality when they judge a believer as if he was never a believer in the first place.

Your testimony shows how faithful Jesus Christ is as our Good Shepherd as He has never left us, and dwells within us forever, but yet some of us do allow the cares of this life to forget that new reality in Christ just as those that would condemn do also.

This is why Jesus alerts all believer to prepare themselves but not every believer will be watching nor ready when the Bridegroom comes, because those not found abiding in Him are denying Him in works & will be left behind and yet because He abideth and cannot deny Himself being in them, He will finish His work in those left behind as they face the coming great tribulation as blessed are all they that die in the name of the Lord from that point on.

So I have alot to be thankul for and not just for my salvation, when Christ Jesus brings me Home to the Marriage Supper as He enables me to trust Him to keep the souls of all those wayward & unrepentant saints that will be left behind as He will lose nothing of all the Father has given Him which is why He said that many are called, but few are chosen... to attend the Supper.
Everyone that believes are at differant places in their belief some eat all things and others eat only vegetables but each beloeng to God for God has received them and it is God that gets us each to stand in him. it is Gos as you said enow that carries on the good work he began in each of us the first dayof belief we were sealed with the Holy Ghost of promise, Sealed, sealed
I say who can break the seal of God?

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Glad you joined this Christian chat group a month before your tragic accident. You've been thru a lot & I will pray for you. God Bless you & your wife & family.
Thank you and my prayers are with each and everyone here to know God each personally as I am still in the process of knowing even as I already do know this