The gift of life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

Uby

I thank God for adding another year to my life. Jesus is Lord

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
I thank God for adding another year to my life. Jesus is Lord
Me too brother. All glory to His mighty Name. I thank Him for every second I get with my family. I don't know who has or has not experienced this, but you never want to lose something very important to you then realize that you've never thanked God for it. Worse felling in my life.

My example- after I lost the use of my right arm in a motorcycle wreak I realized that for 31 years of my life never one time in my life did I ever thank God for being whole and health. That was the 2nd most painful thing I had to face through out my whole ordeal. The first place pain was when I finally broke and all my pride was crushed (Thank God for that) and for the first time in my life I gave up. That's when God saved me, so I now treasure this limp useless arm I tote around 24/7, but I had to be humbled in sight of the Lord, and I've always been a "learned the hard way" type since He made me. I personally like the "remade" me better.

A

Angelique

Me too brother. All glory to His mighty Name. I thank Him for every second I get with my family. I don't know who has or has not experienced this, but you never want to lose something very important to you then realize that you've never thanked God for it. Worse felling in my life.

My example- after I lost the use of my right arm in a motorcycle wreak I realized that for 31 years of my life never one time in my life did I ever thank God for being whole and health. That was the 2nd most painful thing I had to face through out my whole ordeal. The first place pain was when I finally broke and all my pride was crushed (Thank God for that) and for the first time in my life I gave up. That's when God saved me, so I now treasure this limp useless arm I tote around 24/7, but I had to be humbled in sight of the Lord, and I've always been a "learned the hard way" type since He made me. I personally like the "remade" me better.
Brother, it is in the darkest moments that His light shines brightest, When we have said all that can be said and there are no words left but silence.. that's when His voice is the loudest and when we are at our weakest, His strength is made perfect. These wounds that we carry around in this flesh are reminders of how far God was willing to go to reach us. I pray that every day you walk.. you walk in assurance that you were worth fighting for.. and that the life you have in Christ will endure forever.

bless you brother in Jesus mighty name.

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
Brother, it is in the darkest moments that His light shines brightest, When we have said all that can be said and there are no words left but silence.. that's when His voice is the loudest and when we are at our weakest, His strength is made perfect. These wounds that we carry around in this flesh are reminders of how far God was willing to go to reach us. I pray that every day you walk.. you walk in assurance that you were worth fighting for.. and that the life you have in Christ will endure forever.

bless you brother in Jesus mighty name.
Thank you sister, for all the kind words lately. You know it's all from Him as well as I do. He has really used CC for me lately to help give me very cool insights into community and the body of believers, and how He uses each of us in His own way for His purpose. I just don't like it when the different parts start bickering with each other. How's a foot going to argue with the shoulder? I am just very grateful for each and every one of His people, and want more to be brought into the family. We serve a great God and we like the Church of Ephesus cannot lose our first love lest our lampstands be removed by Him.

Thank you sister for your love for us all,
and may God bless you and your family as well.
Your brother in Christ,
Jimmy Rogers

A

Angelique

Thank you sister, for all the kind words lately. You know it's all from Him as well as I do. He has really used CC for me lately to help give me very cool insights into community and the body of believers, and how He uses each of us in His own way for His purpose. I just don't like it when the different parts start bickering with each other. How's a foot going to argue with the shoulder? I am just very grateful for each and every one of His people, and want more to be brought into the family. We serve a great God and we like the Church of Ephesus cannot lose our first love lest our lampstands be removed by Him.

Thank you sister for your love for us all,
and may God bless you and your family as well.
Your brother in Christ,
Jimmy Rogers
Thank you for your kind words also. The Lord has taught me a lot about myself thru cc as well, about my identity in Him. We can get caught up in things that He doesn't want us to get caught up in. For a long time I felt like I was the only one with a story deeply etched in pain, but reading some of the powerful testimonies here such as yours, blains and precious miss blue_ladybugs. I realise I am not alone.

I too do not like people bickering or hurting one another. we all need each other to be fully functioning healthy members of the Body of Christ. Yes indeed we do serve a wonderful God.. your welcome for the blessings.. thank you for shining the light of Gods glory by sharing your testimony.

blessings to you and your family too..

your Sister in Christ

Angel

Last edited: