the gospel message

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 10, 2012
hello everyone and how are you? can I ask you something...if you were to die and stand before God tonight and He was to ask you...why should I let you into Heaven...what would you reply?
Heaven is the place of perfect love, joy, peace, goodness and only those who have been perfectly loving towards God and perfectly good all the time belong there...only Jesus has been perfectly loving towards God and perfectly good all the time...so only through Jesus can we be forgiven our sins if we turn to Him in love and turn from our sins...only then can we be accepted into God's presence and into Heaven forever
have you turned to God in love through Jesus and turned from your sins or do you remain in your sins so that God has every right to remain deeply angry with you and punish you for all eternity in hell forever?

G

Girl4god922

I think heaven would be really boring. I'd rather feel pain than a bunch of floaty good feeling. Happiness and contentedness is boring.

P

Prettyfull

I think heaven would be really boring. I'd rather feel pain than a bunch of floaty good feeling. Happiness and contentedness is boring.
WOW ! you obviously have not felt what it is like to feel pure and genuine joy in you, happiness is the best feeling anyone can get, feeling happy, loved, joy, peace like seriously ! It exciting and surprisingly, to feel so much joy in you, just makes you want to jump around and go crazily praise Him and its exciting to see how people praise the Lord, cause we all have different ways of praising, but thats awesome thing about it.

Whereas pain and all them negative feelings, they just pull you down, which pulls the people around you down and its annoying and frustrating and there's nothing good in it, its what gives pleasure to devil but breaks God's heart because your not giving your burdens to him.

I don't think you should say heaven is boring because you haven't been up there, so that doesn't really give you any rights for you to judge God's kingdom ..

Sep 10, 2012
God who created the Universe and everything in it and especially human beings would not have Heaven which is His perfect kingdom be boring...hell is the place of everlasting punishment for sin that is not forsaken and those who live in hell are in more pain, suffering, agony and misery than you could ever dream..it is well deserved punishment for the sinner who does not turn to God in love through Jesus and turn from their sins

Sep 10, 2012
WOW ! you obviously have not felt what it is like to feel pure and genuine joy in you, happiness is the best feeling anyone can get, feeling happy, loved, joy, peace like seriously ! It exciting and surprisingly, to feel so much joy in you, just makes you want to jump around and go crazily praise Him and its exciting to see how people praise the Lord, cause we all have different ways of praising, but thats awesome thing about it.

Whereas pain and all them negative feelings, they just pull you down, which pulls the people around you down and its annoying and frustrating and there's nothing good in it, its what gives pleasure to devil but breaks God's heart because your not giving your burdens to him.

I don't think you should say heaven is boring because you haven't been up there, so that doesn't really give you any rights for you to judge God's kingdom ..
The life we have here now is only a taste of the life we will have when our dead bodies are raised up...in Heaven the love, joy and peace is perfected..if we do not turn to God in love through Jesus and turn from our sins then hell awaits and the ones living there will be in agonizing pain, suffering and misery forever

G

Girl4god922

Yeah, greatest human joy is orgasm, and those can get pretty lackluster the more you do it. The longer you feel something the less intense it is. Eternal joy would be boring. The pain may become duller but it'll still be something.

P

Prettyfull

Yeah, greatest human joy is orgasm, and those can get pretty lackluster the more you do it. The longer you feel something the less intense it is. Eternal joy would be boring. The pain may become duller but it'll still be something.

orgasm joy part : NO, because the more you do it, the more you will hunger for it, the more burdens you are putting on you, the more pain you are causing in God's heart, the more joy your giving to the devil, the more pain and suffering that will await you in hell..

Eternal Joy: what makes you think Eternal joy is boring when you haven't experience it, I 'think' your just so use to or the pain and suffering that you had to go through that it has become a 'normal' thing in your life.

trust me, when you have experience the holy spirit joy, the genuine love and happiness.. no word can describe it and it isn't boring because you tend to brighten other people's day, you tend to be more surprised with everything and because the world is pretty much always on a negative emotion side, its better to be different and be happy (genuinly) and go higher than them instead of sinking down to the world's level.

Sep 10, 2012
orgasm joy part : NO, because the more you do it, the more you will hunger for it, the more burdens you are putting on you, the more pain you are causing in God's heart, the more joy your giving to the devil, the more pain and suffering that will await you in hell..

Eternal Joy: what makes you think Eternal joy is boring when you haven't experience it, I 'think' your just so use to or the pain and suffering that you had to go through that it has become a 'normal' thing in your life.

trust me, when you have experience the holy spirit joy, the genuine love and happiness.. no word can describe it and it isn't boring because you tend to brighten other people's day, you tend to be more surprised with everything and because the world is pretty much always on a negative emotion side, its better to be different and be happy (genuinly) and go higher than them instead of sinking down to the world's level.
well said and the worldly pleasures in this life are very dim compared to the wonderful pleasures that await those who really have forsaken their sins and the pursuit of worldly pleasures that are sinful...even the greatest pleasure here is totally boring to what awaits us in God's kingdom if we have turned to God in love through Jesus and turned from our sins

F

flight316

Girl4God, you think that heaven is boring? Heaven is where God resides, the maker of all things and creator of all men. Do you find sight boing? Do you find freedom boring? Do you find breathing boring all provided by the maker of heaven? You're 18yrs old and you say that you like pain. Be careful young lady you might get just that. You're undecided about christianity. Until you decide you should be careful about your remarks about God and heavenly things. "Greatest human joy is orgasm." Well, orgasms can be a joy, and permitted if you're married. If not, you're opening a door for evil and darkness to slowly manifest in your life.

Sep 10, 2012
Girl4God, you think that heaven is boring? Heaven is where God resides, the maker of all things and creator of all men. Do you find sight boing? Do you find freedom boring? Do you find breathing boring all provided by the maker of heaven? You're 18yrs old and you say that you like pain. Be careful young lady you might get just that. You're undecided about christianity. Until you decide you should be careful about your remarks about God and heavenly things. "Greatest human joy is orgasm." Well, orgasms can be a joy, and permitted if you're married. If not, you're opening a door for evil and darkness to slowly manifest in your life.
what a loving, wise response to the young lady...may God bless you always