The Great Deception and falling away!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Yet

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Psalms 5:9 For there is no faithfulness in their mouth, there inward part is very wickedness. There throat is an open sepulchre,(spewing death), they flatter with their tongue.(for financial gain and to have their ego massaged). Puke!!

Romans 3:13 There throat is an open sepulchre, with their tongues they have used deceit(wrest scripture for fun and profit), the poison of asps is under their lips. (Some gospel mixed with lies. Sounds Christian but drags down to the pit of hell).
Remember, only 2percent of rat poison is arsenic. But it gets the job done....spiritual death. You'll make heaven, but the life time road getting there a bit screwed up!

Romans 16:18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly(money mad monsters merchandising the folks), and by good words and fair speeches(preach a house afire) deceive the hearts of the simple(dumb sheep).

I was a dumb sheep. But after years of vexation and strangling from a yoke of bondage, the mercy of God set me free from all the religious entrapments. Now I'm free to serve and please the Master....according to His word, not man's! Thank God!

Yet

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
The emergent church apostasy. The purpose driven death. New age, ecumenical, one world church, gay is ok! Google it. I'm old and I know how to 'Google it'! Vineyard, Willow Creek, KC prophets for profit. And the list is about endless. The antichrist is licking his chops! Quick side note. ( A homosexual encouraged Bickle to start the KC debaukle).

We are to expose the apostasy, not join it. Much of the satanic seepage may be making its way into your 'local ekklesia'
church'. Study the word and do some research. The football game can be DVRed.

Jude ....contend for the faith that was once delivered unto the saints.

For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men,(wolves will rise up taking followers) turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness (debauchery, lewdness) and denying(renouncing/twisting His word, moving Him out of the way), the only Lord Jesus Christ.

Isaiah 2:6 Therefore Thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east(Chaldean mysteries, new age) and are soothsayers like the Philistines and they please themselves (tickle my ears please) in the children of strangers.

1Tim 4. ..in the last days ..some will depart, fall away, apostacize from the faith(once delivered unto the saints) yielding themselves to seducing spirits(demons), and doctrines of Devils. (Oh please, please tickle my ears, I'll write you a big check).

'Come out from among them sayeth the Lord'.

2Cor. 5:14 Be not unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion has light with darkness?

You answer It! I left the site address for one of the watchdogs just as clear as the pimple on the end of your nose and someone said 'can you give us link?' Wow! Can someone help me out here?

Type in key words please. Many sources, footnotes, references. Now if the bible says there will be a great apostasy before that man of sin be revealed, should we not be investigating and studying....I mean....do you think? Would it behoove us to wake up?

To think or not to think, that's what it boils down to!

Yet

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Anybody hear of this Bill Johnson at a Bethel 'church' in CA? Young people laying on graves of past ministers to get the anointing. New age teachings on and on. This stuff is spreading throughout the 'church' in many Precients.

Ive already said that the new age rubbish is starting to flow down from the TV wolves into a lot of local bodies. Not all but some. Beware.
Satan is getting the atmosphere conducive for the rise of 'that man of sin' and the one world religion. Only a remnant of the 'church' will have their wicks trimmed and lamps full. Wish I could say differently but the resistance I'm getting speaks volumes.

Dec 12, 2013
Anybody hear of this Bill Johnson at a Bethel 'church' in CA? Young people laying on graves of past ministers to get the anointing. New age teachings on and on. This stuff is spreading throughout the 'church' in many Precients.

Ive already said that the new age rubbish is starting to flow down from the TV wolves into a lot of local bodies. Not all but some. Beware.
Satan is getting the atmosphere conducive for the rise of 'that man of sin' and the one world religion
. Only a remnant of the 'church' will have their wicks trimmed and lamps full. Wish I could say differently but the resistance I'm getting speaks volumes.
I agree with the bolded....and have said it this way...Humanity en masse is being conditioned to receive the man of sin...I firmly believe that humanity must reach a certain point in it's over all depravity before the human race will be ready to actually receive the man of sin, fall for his miracles and wonder working power and then worship him as God......!

O

oldthennew

the book is written, the pages are turning, the tapestry is quilted,
the whole country will be jilted, for the scales of iniquity are tilted
to the other-side.....

Yet

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
What? ...you logic is so illogical ...we don't have to guess at what some prophecy in Daniel means...we have clear and evident proof that the RCC is the very fulfillment of the warnings of the New Testament that was addressed as the topic of this thread. They are clearly the false church and there rise was clearly the falling away that Paul spoke of...its evident what they are and no need to go looking into the book of Daniel to try to give them cover.
I agree the RCC is the whore with many daughters. However, I see the Falling away started with Innatius of Antioch. He started pushing for the deeds of the Nicolaitans, clerical/ laity division confining the body of Christ to silence contrary to Paul's outline for the assembly of saints. And it has been with us ever since. With one man at the top in control, there is no balance. The Holy Spirit not allowed to operate His gifts and function through an every member meeting.

Yet

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
I agree with the bolded....and have said it this way...Humanity en masse is being conditioned to receive the man of sin...I firmly believe that humanity must reach a certain point in it's over all depravity before the human race will be ready to actually receive the man of sin, fall for his miracles and wonder working power and then worship him as God......!
I was thinking how men of satan can preach the gospel without missing a beat, then throw in some new age heresy, here a little, there a little. Acts 16 where Paul was being overwhelmed by a girl that had a demon, yet what she was declaring was straight gospel!
We need to be able to test the spirit, spiritually discern. Something bothered me years ago about Graham and other TV evangelists. Then I felt guilty for a while for not sending them my hard fought for money. I mean who doesn't want to win souls around the world?
But something was wrong. Couldn't quite put my finger on it other than the million dollar lifestyles. Something more. Now they're flying out of the mason closets, the adultery closets, the homo closets, the Rev. Moon closets, the illuminati closets, at warp speed.

God told us early on, not to hook up with any of these guys. Now we see clearly.

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2013
I was thinking how men of satan can preach the gospel without missing a beat, then throw in some new age heresy, here a little, there a little. Acts 16 where Paul was being overwhelmed by a girl that had a demon, yet what she was declaring was straight gospel!
We need to be able to test the spirit, spiritually discern. Something bothered me years ago about Graham and other TV evangelists. Then I felt guilty for a while for not sending them my hard fought for money. I mean who doesn't want to win souls around the world?
But something was wrong. Couldn't quite put my finger on it other than the million dollar lifestyles. Something more. Now they're flying out of the mason closets, the adultery closets, the homo closets, the Rev. Moon closets, the illuminati closets, at warp speed.

God told us early on, not to hook up with any of these guys. Now we see clearly.
I had a personal friend go to one of his crusades....He had them to the point of witnessing the true gospel unto them and stopped short and had them come down to the counsellor of their choice.....there were no less than 6-8 different flavors of pseudo Christian (so called churches) represented.....that day, numerous people were led to hell by the false gospels they were spewing...all by his hand! When they told me this...even though I have never been Southern Baptist, I lost all respect for him as a preacher even though I am fairly confident he has led many to the truth when he actually spoke the truth!

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
This ia common deception.

When Jesus said: seeds that are sown will grow and bear the fruit.

Seed is the word or God.

When some preacher said seeds that are sown will bear the fruit.

seed mean money. If you give 100 dollar donation you will blessed by 1000 dollar.

It kind of mislead word of God to money/

Yet

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
I know that most of the Old Testament warnings are directed toward Israel as it were, but I do believe they have a far reaching word right down to our generation.

Jeremiah 50:6 My people have been lost sheep. Their shepherds (pastors) have caused them to go away. ( defile not the temple of God. Greek:Mislead not the body of Christ).

I pull up the Greek a lot because the King Jimmy boys obeyed the King with the rules of translation that he and Robert Bancroft, bishop at that time, came up with. These mis translations were to insure the control of the masses, the King down and through the clerics.(now we know why Jesus hated the clerical debaucal). Hey! Wouldn't it be something if God's people would jettison those things that God hates? What a novel moment that would be! Naaaa...not in a million years! Not gonna happen and here's why.

God's final word to those who are listening 'come out from among them and be you separate'. Don't sound like the Sardis/laodecian/Babylonian 'church' is going to repent anytime soon.

Sad example: When I see thousands of Christians following the 33 degree mason luciferian charlatan Kennith Copeland and the rest of his ilk, and then the same clerical controls in the local body unwavering as I speak, then my previous analysis seems to be the correct one.
Somebody please pray and study his word and start breaking free from all the foolishness. I love His liberating and holy word! Don't you?