The Great I AM !

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

everything

I am all things through Christ! I was playing a Christian song I wrote & I was in the Spirit.I was reading about gifts of the spirit,!st cor 12:28 .My then girl friend said I donnt believe in that stuff.Instantly I said OK,its going to rain today at 4:15,it was the 4th of july.well we went swiming withl some of her friends & I was telling them about my prophecy.One lady said you cannt believe what the Bible says,it contradicts its self through out,I could tell she wanted to argue,so I said ok,just remember its going to rain today at 4:15.About 4:00,I prayed again,I said Lord if it be your will let this thing happen,but all for your Glory & your Honor.At about 4:08 the skies darkenedthe unbelivers started running around scarred & getting out of the pool,I couldnnt help it & said donnt worry you still have 7 minitues..At exactly4:15 the bottom fell out,it was a violent strom,I yelled out Praise God,I wanted to lay face down like David in praise,but I knew it would be too much for them.Every time I get totally in the spirit,I mean total whole hearted praise,total surrender,things start happening.I am crying now because it feels so good to tell of our alsum God,a God of signs & wonders.Praise Him!

R

Ramon

I am all things through Christ! I was playing a Christian song I wrote & I was in the Spirit.I was reading about gifts of the spirit,!st cor 12:28 .My then girl friend said I donnt believe in that stuff.Instantly I said OK,its going to rain today at 4:15,it was the 4th of july.well we went swiming withl some of her friends & I was telling them about my prophecy.One lady said you cannt believe what the Bible says,it contradicts its self through out,I could tell she wanted to argue,so I said ok,just remember its going to rain today at 4:15.About 4:00,I prayed again,I said Lord if it be your will let this thing happen,but all for your Glory & your Honor.At about 4:08 the skies darkenedthe unbelivers started running around scarred & getting out of the pool,I couldnnt help it & said donnt worry you still have 7 minitues..At exactly4:15 the bottom fell out,it was a violent strom,I yelled out Praise God,I wanted to lay face down like David in praise,but I knew it would be too much for them.Every time I get totally in the spirit,I mean total whole hearted praise,total surrender,things start happening.I am crying now because it feels so good to tell of our alsum God,a God of signs & wonders.Praise Him!
HAHA!!! AMEN!!! Yes, I have seen the Lord do these types of things. What faith. This is an encouragement!!! AMEN!! WE MUST PRAISE HIM FOR HIS GOODNESS ENOUGH TO EVEN CONSIDER US!

God loves those who glorify him and praise him. Who take his word at his word. May Jesus bless you.

Oh and by the way. Someone was joking a few days before and I said, ''What if it rains on the 4th of July? Sure enough it rained, and not only that poured.

I got a little shaken up myself. Haha.

Last edited:
R

Romans8

welcome to cc enjoy u'r time GBU

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
everything welcome to Christian Chat.