The greatest adventure

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

Paul says to move on from the past to the beauty of what is in front of you, this will constitute what is in your present and future.God says this, too, through prophet, Jeremiah, 'For I know the plans I have for you, for good, not evil, for a future and a hope,' so....

Paul says it , God says it , and , God is same today, yesterday, forever, and, God never will leave us nor forsake us IF we don't run off for the Devil's own ways. Paul says to move on from the past to the beauty of what is in front of you, this will constitute what is in your present and future.God says this, too, through prophet, Jeremiah, 'For I know the plans I have for you, for good, not evil, for a future and a hope,' so....

Paul says it , God says it , and , God is same today, yesterday, forever, and, God never will leave us nor forsake us IF we don't run off for the Devil's own ways. So what kind of adventure do you THINK God wants you to.keep in view? The past? Nope. Let the dead bury own dead, Jesus says, so....

What kind of adventure God want for you? The greatest :)
What is the greatest adventure of our natural born life that's lived in Him? Looking forward to the prize that is in Christ Jesus, this goal we are to race toward, it will make all the difference in our lives as we come to know, by faithfully trusting from Him....

...what lies ahead :)

Philippians 3:13-14 New King James Version (NKJV)

13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, 14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

[youtube]U-_r1Npsv5I[/youtube]Actually, even when Devil's got ya, God, like 'lost sheep' parable still going to keep looking for you, for He wants 'none to perish,' Scripture says. Paul says to move on from the past to the beauty of what is in front of you, this will constitute what is in your present and future.God says this, too, through prophet, Jeremiah, 'For I know the plans I have for you, for good, not evil, for a future and a hope,' so....

Paul says it , God says it , and , God is same today, yesterday, forever, and, God never will leave us nor forsake us IF we don't run off for the Devil's own ways. Paul says to move on from the past to the beauty of what is in front of you, this will constitute what is in your present and future.God says this, too, through prophet, Jeremiah, 'For I know the plans I have for you, for good, not evil, for a future and a hope,' so....

Paul says it , God says it , and , God is same today, yesterday, forever, and, God never will leave us nor forsake us IF we don't run off for the Devil's own ways. So what kind of adventure do you THINK God wants you to.keep in view? The past? Nope. Let the dead bury own dead, Jesus says, so....

What is the greatest adventure of our natural born life that's lived in Him? Looking forward to the prize that is in Christ Jesus, this goal we are to race toward, it will make all the difference in our lives as we come to know, by faithfully trusting from Him....

13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, 14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

[youtube]U-_r1Npsv5I[/youtube]Actually, even when Devil's got ya, God, like 'lost sheep' parable still going to keep looking for you, for He wants 'none to perish,' Scripture says. So what kind of adventure do you THINK God wants you to.keep in view? The past? Nope. Let the dead bury own dead, Jesus says, so....

[youtube]U-_r1Npsv5I[/youtube]He is our good Shepherd He wants to lead us to what is surely goodness and mercy ahead :)

So what kind of adventure do you THINK God wants you to keep in view? The past? Nope. Let the dead bury own dead, Jesus says, so....

[youtube]U-_r1Npsv5I[/youtube]