THE I DO NOT

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

paulsfam4

I do not .1. watch tv shows that will give me stray thoughts. 2. desire to be wealthy at least here 3.compare my life to others 4.use any foul language 5. want anyone in my family to leave this earth without knowing Jesus.6 want any type of anger come out of me.7.want to loose any chance to serve my God.8 put my self in a situation that will cause me to sin in anyway.9.go to bed without reading or hearing the word of God.10 tolerate the devil....

P

paulsfam4

28 God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are, 29 so that no human being might boast in the presence of God. 30 And because of him you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness and sanctification and redemption, 31 so that, as it is written, "Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord."

Feb 23, 2014
so you don't watch tv shows at all ...
:)

be blessed

T

Tintin

What is the point of this thread? Are we meant to congratulate you for your piety?

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
10 tolerate the devil....

"tolerate"
dictionary.search.yahoo.com
tr.v.

• To allow without prohibiting or opposing; permit.
  • To recognize and respect (the rights, beliefs, or practices of others).
  • To put up with; endure.

(ok, thissin's good with me)

3.compare my life to others

(as in posting what I "do not?" Wouldn't that imply that "others" do?)

want anyone in my family to leave this earth without knowing Jesus.

(I'm good with thissin' too)

P

paulsfam4

there is no boasting here! this is what I need to do! not what you need to do! if it helps anyone that's great...and encouraging brothers is not boasting. .Matthew 15:19 - For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

P

paulsfam4

its my list of things I need to do! to keep my mind focused on God. And the reason I posted it is not for piety, It is for any that are having a walk in the lord that they stray from. you come off as it is an attack on you! when it is not if it can help anyone praise God. John 2:15-17King James Version (KJV)
[SUP]15 [/SUP]Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
[SUP]16 [/SUP]For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
[SUP]17 [/SUP]And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever

P

paulsfam4

I see that some see this as piety when it is not It is what I do to keep my focus on God and if it helps anyone praise God... John 2:15-17King James Version (KJV)
[SUP]15 [/SUP]Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
[SUP]16 [/SUP]For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
[SUP]17 [/SUP]And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever

P

paulsfam4

I used too, but I will not watch anything that is going to change my focus on the lord.

P

paulsfam4

John 2:15-17King James Version (KJV)

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
its my list of things I need to do! to keep my mind focused on God. And the reason I posted it is not for piety, It is for any that are having a walk in the lord that they stray from. you come off as it is an attack on you! when it is not if it can help anyone praise God. John 2:15-17King James Version (KJV)
??? your "list of things to do?" OR "things NOT to do?" :)

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
no one will enter the Kingdom of Heaven because of the things they don't do.

or even the things they do.

there is one Way, one Door, one Truth, and His name is Jesus

P

paulsfam4

you miss understand! these are things or actions that can lead to sin that I will not do. and this is for Christians not the unsaved.as a Christian would you go to a bar the correct answer is no! would you tell dirty jokes no! this is what I am talking about any behavior that will put us or anybody in a situation that will lead to sin.